The worst Anti-RDF arguement

Yeah, I know. Boosters are gonna boost. Them removing RDF doesn’t mean less people are going to boost. If someone was going to boost a character, they are going to boost it with or without RDF.

So you know anti-RDF players know how powerful and effective RDF is, but think the solution to them is to just not use it?

2 Likes

Lol and the arguement of i need it easier to lvl my 4th and 5th alt is just as cringe

2 Likes

Why explain myself to someone who would rather misinterpret my point and say my point is “ICC is coming out at launch”? But sure, let me humor you. As it clearly has gone over your head.

The argument “it didn’t come out at launch”, is in essence saying the game should launch as it did in the past, and if it wasn’t included it shouldn’t be now. That IS what that arguments logical end point is.
When I counter it with it’s launching in patch 3.3.5 and following that statement by saying “The idea of playing the game as it was at launch is already out the window”, It shows how moot the point it. Do you finally understand or are you going to willfully misinterpret it again to say I think ICC is coming out at launch? lmao

I get that you’re sensitive because you made this argument before.

Honestly, I think leveling an alt is already stupid easy, even before the buff happened.

Leveling just happens to be boring because you are already know what to do, which is ironic because these people know what to do for raiding.

You’re misrepresenting what I said about you. I didn’t say you claimed ICC is coming out at launch. I said that they ARENT releasing ICC at launch, and never claimed you said it was. I was pointing that out the same way you pointed out that it will be 3.3.5.

What I’m saying is we’re not getting the game in 3.3.5 state from Launch, either, so using 3.3.5 as a basis is a bad argument. Maybe 3.3.5 talents, but not 3.3.5

1 Like

I think you’re splitting hairs here at an inference that you made, but I’ll accept that you just said it for the sake of saying it and I misinterpreted you.

Do you know all the changes that 3.3.5 has other than talents? There’s enough that you should just google it because I don’t want to copy/paste them all here.

Other systems, like account bound Cold Weather Flying, would like to say hello, and that’s just off the top of my head.

1 Like

They will probably release RDF with the ICC Phase. Threads on this topic are nauseating.

1 Like

You also couldn’t get 2v2 titles/rewards at the end of wrath. Look like that isn’t staying

"you want it and i dont want you to have it"

the true Chad argument

4 Likes

The worst anti-RDF arguments are all of them actually

4 Likes

The following story is true, but maybe not everyone’s experience but absolutely it was mine, and why I’ll never be in favor of rdf and why if they had said rdf would be included with classic I never would have come back.

I started playing in very late original vanilla, in fact I was not even 60 when tbc dropped. Grinding my way up the levels. I’d get invited to the occasional dungeon. After dungeons like zf, brd, and sunken temple I started to find the process a little tedious many bosses were boring much of the hear was lack luster and the whole thing took way too long.

But then I made my way to Outland and was thrilled to find most of the dungeons were a lot faster or at least more interesting. Eventually I got to 70 and ran a lot of 5 mans. And got to know people on the server, who was good, who was reliable, and who was flakey. Because of the connections we formed in those five mans I joined a guild that became number 1 on the server (full disclosure: this was more due to the server being very small than us being very good at pushing content. I played with that guild through ulduar and have the server first achievements for wotlk phase 1 25man raids.
Then my life changed I moved and got a new girlfriend and left wow for a while.

I came back shortly in cataclysm sometime after the first phase. I leveled a bit and asked my guildies to help run me through a 5 man.
“just rdf it” was the response. And I understand that as an established max level toon why would you want to run normal 5mans if you don’t have to.

Do I took the plunge into rdf and found it to be just incredibly toxic. In some case even asking what mechanics a boss had was met with a vote to kick. It was then I knew that the experience I had loved was gone and never coming back.

So here we are in classic again, but now it is different I am a tank now and prot warrior is a lot of fun in dungeons. If blizz adds rdf at this point I won’t mind. In fact I mean to profit from call to arms: tank when it’s up. But if the tank bonus to rdf is not up I will not be using it. If blizz adds rdf at this point I’ll be OK, but I will NEVER endorse it.

1 Like

Sounding a lot like Classic is your home. Not WotLK.

what do you even mean when you say “classic” at this point? vanilla?

in anycase it doesn’t matter here we are.

1 Like

There are 2 versions of WoW that never had RDF. TBC Classic is going the way of the dodo. You end up with 1 version that is able to answer your question.

Are you calling season of mastery classic then?

Like I said though it doesn’t matter, we’re moving on regardless of if you like it or not.

I will continue to advocate for what made the game the most fun for me. And if I can’t beat 'em, I’ll join 'em and abuse the system to my own benefit.

The best argument is nothing because they already won.
Pro-RDF lost

1 Like

I don’t mean this reply to be or sound anti Dungeon Finder, but I don’t think your point is valid. We are not expecting all content to be released at launch, and since WoW Classic began, things have been rolling out in phases.

No the worst argument is that using LFG somehow equals community… Which is laughable at best

3 Likes

Oh snap, you went there! Destroyed this mans whole career with that one!

Hit him with the… touch grass… whooooooooo boy! Touch… grass… daaaamn dawg you didnt have to do him like that my boy.