The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

I’m sure they do. I’m talking about when I try to put together a “look” by using a piece from here and from there. Tragic becomes an understatement.

You can’t cover them all, plus some go into details that are private and can’t be accounted for on this forum.

1 Like

most real rollplayers only use the forum to set up a rollplay they dont rp on the forums them selfs anyway

2 Likes

Sometimes I wonder foxxy if you even believe your own lies.

3 Likes

Those don’t exist, really. Not unless someone goes out on the internet and associates themselves with their B-tag…which would be on the player for not understanding basic internet safety (or their parents).

As a reminder for everyone, b-tags are not private. They’re available on all the other blizz forums, in-game through friend invites and are literally designed to be public by Blizzard.

Anyone who wants to pretend that they’re “private” should look into how Blizz 100% disagrees with them by calling them “public.”

You can’t even cover a single one. So expecting everyone else to cover the other made-up ones is a little silly, to be honest.

Since nobody has yet to provide any actual evidence of how they can be abused, I still appreciate both sides’ support for having B-tags added to the forums.

17 Likes

I mean. I know that people RP, and write stories, but does that have anything to do with your posting toon? Or does it HAVE to? What if you are writing as or for multiple characters?

A lot of my friends are roleplayers, my Alliance guild I am probably one of the only people who doesn’t roleplay, but I just don’t know what it has to do with your posting toon.

2 Likes

I respect other peoples privacy.

Which making Btags more public will be going against.

1 Like

pretty sure everyone here does. Just as well btags arent a private matter :wink:

2 Likes

In otherwords, you got no argument, and just like to troll for the sake of trolling.

Yeah, Troll/10.

9 Likes

I’m sorry you see it that way.

Then again I suspect you’re talking more from a place of hurt than logic.

1 Like

B-tags are public already. So what is it you’re against exactly? They’re not in any way part of your private information. It’s been covered so much here that it’s almost sad that people still want to force Blizzard to make them private (despite that not being their purpose of them at all!)

9 Likes

I think it’s rping as some1 else in GD like what Lil is doing. Which they’ve acquired enough bad faith that they’re scared it’ll come out to bite them

4 Likes

You haven’t even made one logical argument. Please try again.

3 Likes

Why do they keep saying this?

When we have repeatedly have shown links that there are no private details attached to btags.

Do they honestly think if they keep repeating this lie , it will make it true?
Or is it a case of if they keep on saying it they will eventually believe it themself?

Ard don’t respond because you are ignored .

1 Like

Aint that rich coming from you :wink:

3 Likes

It makes me uncomfertable.

It is that simple.

1 Like

Because they rather sock puppet.

You know then anything along the Blizzard platforms then is not for you if having a public identity for your account does not make you feel comfortable.

Your gamer tag makes you uncomfortable? Okay, change it using the free one that Blizz offered everyone to something that makes you feel better?

It’s that simple.

Otherwise, it’s already still public! So, uncomfortable or not, it’s still not private. Just like any gamer tag for any online game anywhere right now.

12 Likes

I’m almost tempted to take them off ignore but Mcsockpuppet isn’t worth the grief

7 Likes

More that seeing everyone else’s is an unconscious violation of passive civility.

1 Like