The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

Good morning everyone

+1 for BTags

4 Likes

don’t forget to like original post!

Retail now has a 60 character slot.

Base classic has 50 and classic WoLK has 50 character slots all on one account.

It’s possible and relevant.

But it will stop you from liking yourself, manipulating threads with alts, and flag bombing with alts. It will also stop walk around ignores.

Nothing is perfect if people want to sockpuppet I say make them pay an extra $15 a month per account plus expansion purchase to be able to post here.

Million dollar idea for Blizzard if people want to continue their shinatagens and help pay for moderation to make a new job slot for someone.

BS lies and you know it.

3 Likes

No, but it will allow others to put your whole account on ignore.

9 Likes

“Because it’s an MMO” is not even an answer anyway. XD

7 Likes

They are CS MvP, most of the players there are nothing like customer support though , heck I don’t even know if I should say player helping players forums :stuck_out_tongue:

Saying things like this shows you have absolutely 0 clue about what you’re talking about.

6 Likes

As if there are other game communities where they have the forums and your reputation also does matter no matter what genre of that game is from.

6 Likes

It’s all bad faith nonsense. Because having one username to post under limits brigading against alts.

6 Likes

Just has I said days ago, I have came to the conclusion for the whole anti-btag, they just want to continue trolling without repercussion or deny all facts and be a troll apologist.

9 Likes

Raises hand I have six accounts under one bnet. I can have a Lot more than just 160. I’m up past a hundred now.

I saw someone else quote this. It needed to be said.

4 Likes

Pls correct me if I’m wrong, but to play together either or or your friends need an active license in the other region? I.e. you need an EU-license to play with them “here” or vice versa?

Yes, you need a license and an active subscription (Outside of trial accounts) to play in other regions with friends. <— WoW Only

1 Like

Ah yes, we’ve returned to the mythological realm of Persecutioncomplextown, where people who, if they were at all inclined or cared that much, could’ve been keeping lists all this time of posters to persecute and harass just with their Charactername-servername but mysteriously didn’t, for reasons, and will suddenly be compelled to do so once they can more easily identify people posting from the same account without having to go to the effort of bringing up the armory to compare pets and mounts.

The ability to ignore an entire account’s worth of alts on the forums with one simple click is an unknown concept in Persecutioncomplextown. So is the ability to only have one flag and one like per post per account. So is the ease of forum moderation where the people who actually get paid to monitor behavior can easily track posting activity across alts and stacking penalties can apply across alts.

No, in Persecutioncomplextown, the one and only one purpose of attaching a Btag to someone’s posting identity like it already works on all of the other Blizzard forums is for some vague, nebulous, eeeeeevil conspiracy where people get together and…/checks notes…keep some kind of list of people to think bad things about, and those bad thoughts will somehow lead to mass hysteria and forum bans of the innocent somehow in defiance of all established rules on said forums, or something. Because, you know, people have that kind of time, and care that much, and will risk their own posting privileges for harassment and false flagging despite the fact that they could have been doing it all this time with the tools and information already available and didn’t, they’ll totally start, because…Btags.

Yeah!

12 Likes

Wow this is a first . She sees facts and admits she is wrong
Mark your :spiral_calendar: people

Btags soon please

9 Likes

People like you? :thinking:

Power? :thinking:

If that is what you do, then you need to stop.

And how can I silence anyone here when I can do only the same thing as everyone else? Adding BTags doesn’t automatically give you all the administrative tools.

That can happen with the current system as well, on top of that, one person can mass flag your entire post as well. Maybe you should follow your own advice:

You mean you can’t be trusted. If you’re just confirming the same thing, it means you and the other person are just admitting the things you are willing to do. Because you guys are coming up with these dumb ideas, so there we go.

THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POLITICS AT ALL!

My god, I dunno how an online nickname on a thread over a game forum with a game that also uses the same online nickname has anything to do with politics outside in the real world.

9 Likes

I know you’re just trying to dispel any misinformation at this point, but it’s just best if you stop responding to them.

Their purpose is to aggravate us to see if they can cause this thread to be shut down like the last one.

They don’t believe a word they’re typing, it’s more than obvious.

Anyway +1 for BattleTags on the WoW forums.

7 Likes

Oh my lord, some of y’all need to get off of social media. This is not how normal people think. wth

7 Likes

Btag: Fenelon24#1340

My most common posting toons:
Fenelon
Fezzy
Albien
Coaxial
Morbann
Kyuu
Sela
Rezgolka

A Btag being visible will not harm me or anyone. What it will do is reduce sock-puppeting, make it harder to troll people with alts in general, combine your post count on all your toons, attach Trust Levels to your actual account and not just the toon, allow you to continue to operate with you threads after a server change, remove the ability to multi-flag, actually keep everyone to their 10 or so flags depending on their trust levels, make it easier to attain and maintain trust levels even if you like to bounce around toons for different threads and a whole lot more that is just good for the health of the forums.

+1 for forum Btag.

14 Likes