The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

It’s all good friend like I said the forums are weird nowadays you are fine. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

1 Like

It’s probably my fault somewhere. I was messing around in the profile settings a few days ago changing things and no doubt I’ve screwed something up LOL

This “T” person sure is attention seeking.

4 Likes

Sounds like the T-Squad too.

5 Likes

Maybe so but I am not attacking them I want to show them peace and love we can both be winners.

1 Like

Hey moderators I hope you’re paying attention to the exchange here

X to doubt. I smell a liar

1 Like

Haven’t even been hostile to them. In fact, a while ago, probably over a week or 2, they attacked Starlagosa over a post, calling her a stalker and what not, and if I get my assumptions right, since I’m probably on their ignore list too, but they are thinking many people are Starla’s alts.

4 Likes

Illidan1973#1992 is my battle tag add me see that I am a real human and not one to attack you.

1 Like

you seem to be a very nice person.
I just think moderation needs to follow all of the posts here instead of just the ones that get flag bombed to actually see where the problem is

Then do it add me Illidan1973#1992 I am a real human and am a nice guy get to know me for me.

2 Likes

Holy cow, forgot I had this toon which had a few post on it… Anyways, BTags for the WoW Forums

Saracalia#1520

Save a kitten.

B-Tags for the forums!

12 Likes

Awwww, so cute :heart_eyes_cat:

One thing I do agree with, the moderation does need improvement. Because they do seem to only look at the one post within the thread instead of looking at multiple.

Not all flags though are false. But switching to the BTags will stop people from having “unlimited” flags and “flag bombs” too, because like the character with the “5 flags limit per day”, this would switch to the account where it would be “5-flags per day”, which means, people won’t have unlimited accounts. And if I recall correctly, people need Trust Level 1 in order to flag as well, which means people won’t be able to just “flag bomb” from a new BNet account, because they would also need to make a couple of post at first… (I think I maybe wrong on the trust level requirement…)

Though I think the flag requirements should be raised to trust level 2, for stronger measures so people can’t just switch to another account to flag bomb either.

3 Likes

I have made so many new battle buddies because of this thread alone it is so awesome and as an introvert in game having you all as my friends means a lot.

2 Likes

I got a new one today. Maybe I’ll add more in a couple days when I stop being lazy.

Illidan1973#1992 is my battle tag if you want another friend.

They won’t because the toon I am playing this expansion isn’t on their server. Part of why I haven’t leveled this chick yet, I am doing Lilithia probably second or third.

Btags are SEMI private only.

There is no “semi private” in any of this. You’re BTag is your public identity used within all Blizzard Platforms, which include games, the BNet App, and all Blizzard websites.

Nobody can find out who owns which character using BTags. This has been explained multiple occasions.

3 Likes

By semi private it means people shouldn’t have to give out their btags to anyone who they don’t want to.