The World of Warcraft Forums should use BattleTags as well

The armory excuse is also nonsense because you can find anyone’s armory via name-server. My armory btw is not hidden and was attacked by one of the alt hoppers. So it’s another deflection.

2 Likes

You are full of contradictions.

https://i.imgur.com/NN3UFdd.png

6 Likes

2 Likes

4 Likes

It is a lot like that actually.

I still get armory attacks, and I don’t have my profile hidden. Instead, I have the 2 most powerful tools in the forums. The “ignore” and the “report”.

Oh look, another low post count classic character posting the antis propaganda. Who do you think is behind this sock puppet?

9 Likes

Judging by the way they are posting, I take it is the one who claims to have people on ignore, or the thread is on mute, but still comes here to troll and sock puppet.

Well, that only narrows it down to about 3 people

1 Like

Just one actually. And they also start with a T, and post on a DH.

1 Like

Oh thank god, I am safe then.

Huh, I was pretty sure the priest also did that.

It’s a much too high effort troll to be the vulpira

Could’ve been Ard too. They all do it, and are the ones all defending it.

That’s the vulpira.

I think they feel if they keep acting like RealID and Btag are the same thing, someone will bite.

5 Likes

Well, at least this time they were kind enough to let us know in advance that they plan to act like a spam bot in this thread.

Yeah at least that gives everyone a head’s up to just put them on ignore.

Nah, screw that, just add BTags and let them switch to as many alts as they want. Because they’ll be ignored regardless.

1 Like

Except hiding your profile, doesn’t hide the armory. It just makes it 0.1% harder to access.

…Do you seriously think people aren’t going to find out?..

Do you seriously think your friends or guilds aren’t going to find out sooner or later?..

Do you seriously think people aren’t going to connect the two together?..

Maybe it’s just me, but if your worried that your friends or guild are going to see embarrassing stuff you’ve said… maybe don’t post embarrassing stuff then? :man_shrugging:

8 Likes

I do want btags to allow people to switch their avatars to alts. Allows for people to RP without other people using alt names to hide and cause issues on the forums.

6 Likes

They announced they had everyone on ignore, and everyone basically stopped responding to them, so they had to hop on an alt so they could talk to their sockpuppet lol

5 Likes