<The Watch > ED Alliance Community

Getting camped in assaults and invasions? Your favorite auctioneer just got beheaded in Stormwind? Fear no more Alliance friends. The Watch is here for you!

We offer simple communication and emergency response for Emerald Dream Alliance, within reason of course. Lagging out and crashing servers is not in our purview.

Simple user friendly terms:
If it’s RED its DED!
Griefing RP is strictly prohibited.
No IRL shots, racism, sexual harrasment permitted.
EZ!

JOIN TODAY AND TURN ON THAT WARMODE ALLIANCE!

13 Likes

Our mission statement:

The Watch is a coalition of like-minded guilds dedicated to the defense of the peoples of Azeroth and the prevention of Horde atrocities at home and abroad. Founded with these ideals in mind and enacted with honor and justice, those who bear the banner of the Watch mark themselves as available for the defense of capital cities, protection of critical locations, and support of friends in need.

3 Likes

The past few weeks have shown great progress in this “thing of ours.” Week after week calls for help have been answered and response times are getting faster.

Big respect to Alliance answering the call and if you have an emergency on ED, call 911, call the Watch!

1 Like

Are you an Alliance player who enjoys WPvP? Message any of us about joining The Watch Community!!!

2 Likes

Which guilds are involved in this ?

Most of ED Alliance, were you interested a particular guild?

I took a year long Classic break and am just coming back to retail and trying to catch up on things. Mainly running parked 120’s to get the cloak atm. In a perfect world I would love a guild that is active late night (9pm-12am CST is my best time) , active in RP and PvP and does enough PvE to see content. My basic plan is to have a Druid, Paladin, Mage , Warrior, Warlock, Hunter, Rogue and Priest ready to go for prepatch to see how they play with the new changes. There won’t be Legendaries, Covenants and such but I hope to get a rough idea.

Our guild is just a small wpvp gank crew but there are many guilds in the Watch that might fit your needs

The Ashen Vale
Salty Sea Doggos
Order of the Sun
Vigilants of Proudmoore
Remnants of Hope

These guilds are active in the RP scene

3 Likes

Thanks very much !

1 Like

Want to WPvP? Turn warmode on and join THE WATCH!!!

4 Likes

Response times are getting faster every day. You call, we come. For the Alliance!

Paid for by the the Trade Disrict Merchants Association.

1 Like

“The Watch” while we hang out with the opposite faction in our capital.

2 Likes

If its red it’s ded

Alliance formed The Watch with noble intent, to protect our glorious city from all those seeking to defile it. Unfortunately, it was undermined by relenting to vile apostates.

#paythytithe

2 Likes

The Watch stays committed to protecting Alliance citizens in Stormwind and abroad.

No one is perfect, not even Uther, bless his heart but the Watch will stay on mission. We are here to kill Horde and that will never change.

/bless

6 Likes

I found myself chasin’ a Shaman through 3 o’ the districts in Stormwind yesterday. My pet Wolfy and I just kept slowin’ and snarin’ this fellow until the rest of The Watch members triangulated on my coordinates.

It’s a miracle that no one was hurt. For the Alliance. For the Watch!

7 Likes

Breaking News:

Citizens in the Dwarven District brutally attacked! Witnesses report that a gang of Horde viciously attacked diners and patrons at a local bar.
Thankfully the Watch was mobilized and the marauders were dealt with immediately.

More at eleven!

2 Likes

The Watch brought the fury of the Light down upon the furry Horde heathens. The Watch vanquished the trespassers with absolute ease.

2 Likes

You take one wrong turn into a bar and suddenly there’s all these drunks looking for a fight. Il remember next time to bring more friends.

3 Likes

Let them come!

3 Likes