The War Within Pre-Expansion Content Update Notes—Now Live!

The War Within Pre-Expansion Content Update Notes—Now Live!

The War Within pre-expansion content update is live!

View Full Article

6 Likes

See you on Wednesday :grin:

16 Likes

With long patch notes like this, it would be nice if we could expand/collapse sections. Especially the individual classes.

14 Likes

Holy Nova Batman!
Some classes had so much changed and some had like 2-3 changes.
Gonna feel like FFXIV jobs.

“Heres your brand new Red Mage and all thier abilities! have fun figuring them out, bye!”

5 Likes

Seeing all the class changes all together like this really drives home how little DH is getting. Most classes pages and pages of notes, DH has like 20 total words about 2 nerfs. My goodness that must feel bad. How can this be real?

6 Likes

Where are the bdk tierset changes?

I see that the recent TWW beta changes to enhancement Shaman class tree aren’t included in the pre-patch.

Can we expect this to be patched in before TWW launch or will we have to wait until launch?

1 Like

but “nerf dh” amirite :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Five days ago they announced class tuning. They also announced changes to tanking. Does anyone know if those changes are coming with this pre-patch, or will these not come until the expansion launches?

Dont need to for DH, I would be surprised if anyone even knew they were there at all.

Dhs are used to it at this point

1 Like

Mounts that don’t support Skyriding will be grounded

I must have missed this in the earlier stuff… That’s extra grimy.

6 Likes

Yo whoever is doing the tier set rerolling, can you make them change the mistweaver season 1 tier set? With the removal of essence font its borderline useless LOL

I think it’s like a handful at most.

• Otterworldly Ottuk Carrier
  • Golden Discus
  • Disc of the Red Flying Cloud
  • Sky Surfer
  • Mogu Hazeblazer

Other than the Otter I don’t think they’ve gotten around to updating the later yet.

3 Likes

The point was at least there would be a few options to avoid constantly needing to do that 5 second cast to switch styles.

5 Likes

I would hope that you accidentally left out some DH changes, but i know that isn’t true.

2 Likes

I am in beta and use disc’s so they are updated, just fyi

1 Like

The amount of talent loadouts that can be saved on a per character basis to has been increased to 40 (was 10).

The number of talent loadouts. :nerd_face:

2 Likes

That doesn’t work.

Any mount that doesn’t have Sky Riding enabled won’t work at all when you have Sky Riding toggled on.

1 Like

Saving the English language one word at a time. Also related to fewer vs less.

4 Likes