The War Within Hotfixes - October 16

My expectations is any communication, I’m not asking for a book. Ignoring weekly quests not even resetting is garbage. Ignoring when they nerfed cloth drops and stealth fixed it over a week later, also garbage. That’s just 2 examples. This conversation is done, because I don’t have all day to defend what pretty much all involved players are asking for. I’ve played the game since vanilla and this is the worst. DF was fine, what happened? Maybe Microsoft is to blame.

1 Like

When are people going to address the restoration shaman bugs? Acid Rain does not work in above-surface platforms like in Necrotic Wake (where Surgeon Stitchflesh and Nalthor are), and The Dawnbreaker (on the airships). A similar problem occurred back in Shadowlands with the Vesper Totem burst not working on those floors in Necrotic Wake. I’m not the only one that’s been with this issue since the beta came out, or even since Shadowlands, and it has never been addressed.

1 Like

DB is just bad for many spells. I managed to shadowstep through the bottom of one of the side boats and plummeted to my death on my rogue. Was amazing.

2 Likes

Fix the weekly reset issues. The Darkflame Cleft weekly this week says it has been completed already by the warband and won’t grant the 1500 reputation like it is supposed to for ALMOST EVERYONE. There are so many posts about it right here on the forums. READ THEM.

It is utterly ridiculous. These weekly reset issues have been a thing SINCE THE FIRST WEEK OF THE OFFICIAL LAUNCH.

This should have been fixed over a month ago. Fix this now.

2 Likes

Celestial Conduit is still bugged.

Stops after one pulse sometimes.

Healer cooldown that isnt reliable is very bad design. Fix it please.

This bug was brought up in beta btw.

2 Likes

this was reported in Shadowlands beta. it either can’t be fixed or they just don’t care.

One of my delves from today had mobs running around under the terrain.

I have Platter Nameplates addon installed and I could see them running around.

This time they were too far away from me to attack me.

also, I’m not the only one getting invisible mechanics.

The video posted on the bugs forum is for m+ instance, so it’s happening to them also.

1 Like