The War Within Hotfixes - August 23

This actually made me giggle. I know it’s against my point, but it’s funny lol.

2 Likes

I stepped on a Lego and Blizzard still hasn’t fixed it.

2 Likes

Because spending real money on anything changes stuff, you know, their entire reason for existing?

1 Like

And, its now day three, still unplayable. Still can not withdraw any gold from my gbank. Can i please get my stuff out of my bank anytime this month? Or can someone at blizzard at least acknowledge this. Complete b.s. that you all just ignore all these issues, and still post on your cs twitter account the games up and running… no, no its not for many of us. One quick look at the absurdly huge list of issues in bug reports and tech support paints quite the picture.

7 Likes

Day 3.

If anyone finds this journal, it means I’m done for.

The blood elf on Wildhammer that is hoarding thousands of my gold refuses to dump her savings into the Warbank like she promised. I’ve told her that I’m poor, terribly poor from purchasing transmog pieces on Moon Guard, yet she still won’t relent, claiming some sort of higher being is preventing her from using the bank and giving me what belongs to me. I tried setting up camp outside of the bank in Stormwind to wait this out, but my campfire won’t stay spawned. I guess this is it for me. What a cruel world…

• Jude
12 Likes

Warbank is disabled currently.

1 Like

First live service game?

How is channel demon fire not considered a direct damaging ability? It hits what has immolate on it. Now it no longer has any use in a single target build because by extension you nerfed soulfire procs by not having cdf proc decimation. And destro single target is bad enough as it is considering the current build is to spam rain of fire because chaos bolts are weak. I can understand things like rof not proccing it but not allowing cdf makes no sense. Especially when the top damage dealers in the world are doubling the dmg output of the best locks in the world.

War Within seems to be winning the hotfixes…

PvD is no fun…

1 Like

sure would be nice to not have my ui/hotbars reset every time i relog on my monk.

2 Likes

Since Prepatch - Cannot collect fully grown Wildseeds planted in Queen’s Conservatory.

Bypassable? - NO.

Outcome (effect on gameplay) - Because of this, I am 36 of 158 collections in Queen’s Conservatory. I am missing out on 50+ xmogs, pets, mounts including Wakener’s Runestag, Dauntless Duskrunner, Gruesome Flayedwing. I am unable to progress achievements such as “All spirts Great and Small.”

This has impacted my gameplay significantly. I like collecting stuff and I haven’t seen any other posts about this so I’m concerned this will just go unfixed.

1 Like

I hope not… BM in groups is so meh to me… It was always a leveling spec. I hoped for them to revert back to ranged for Survival but they didn’t and hunter is dead to me permanently. I typically dont allow hunters in my group if they are BM for M+ or Raid.

So…what about the Elemental Blast on enhancement not working as it should, and not replacing Lava Burst to gain an extra charge

They dont have calculators anymore, they are built in to the operating system and the browser and you can even google what 2 plus 2 equals if you are lazy.

July 25, 2024 -

Hi there Community Manager Kaivax!

I been a Blizzard customer for over 20 years, and earlier today I was logged into my Blizzard account with no issues, but just recently after some updates I got some odd error messages from Battle.Net saying to try again later giving me the error message code: BLZBNTBNA00000A8E - so I followed the instructions on the Blizzard website and uninstalled the Battle.net app and now I can’t even re-install Battle.net on my computer!? The new error message code it gives me now when I try to re-install it is: BLZBNTAGT00000840 - which is just wacky!

In all my 20 plus years as a Blizzard customer I never experienced anything like this before until today about 40 minutes ago. This is NOT acceptable and should NOT be happening! I have subscriptions and paid games and can’t play any because of this odd and wacky bug issue happening all of sudden. I even wrote to support and waiting to hear back.

I never experienced anything like this with Blizzard, and I understand bugs can happen, but this is definitely NOT normal. I have other games and have no problems logging in or using the internet, not to mention my speeds are 900+ mbps download speeds and 750+ upload speeds, and I tested everything. I even cleared my DNS, but regardless, Battle.net fails to work and can’t be re-installed, which is outrageous and super frustrating! What is going on with the Battle.net app???

If there is any info or tips you can share on how to resolve this bug issue with the Battle.net app, which I have never seen before, or anyone in the WoW community that may know how to resolve this wacky bug issue, I would sincerely appreciate it.

For reference, I have a high end Workstation on Windows 11 Pro, all my drivers and OS are up to date all drivers are SSD with an RTX nvidia Ti and 256GB Ram, and I know my tech well, so this sudden bug issue with Battle.net makes no sense whatsoever. I’m totally baffled by this. Again, any help, info or feedback on this issue would be appreciated. I have screenshots of both issues relating to the Battle.net bug I am experiencing, and could post it on here later.

In the meantime, I will see what other options or workaround I can come up with that can hopefully resolve this wacky and very unexpected BattleNet app bug issue I never experienced before with my Blizzard account. Hopefully, this will be resolved soon.

Thank you kindly. - JJ -

1 Like

July 25, 2024

Classes

• Druid
    • Balance
      • Wrath cast by Convoke the Spirit now consumes Dreamstate buffs from Nature’s Grace and the Amirdrassil Season 3 (2-piece) Set Armor bonus.
      • Amirdrassil Season 3 (2-piece) Set Armor: Dreamstate now increases the damage of Wrath and Starfire by 80% (was 100%).
    • Hunter
      • Survival
        • Players who had a Wildfire Bomb override from Wildfire Infusion’s previous iteration have had them removed.
    • Warrior
      • Protection
        • Fixed a bug causing Spell Reflection to occasionally fail to reflect a spell.

Dungeons and Raids

• Algeth’ar Academy
    • Fixed an issue where Vexamus would not face its target during the cast of Arcane Expulsion on Heroic and Mythic difficulty.

Flying

• Pathfinder requirements for Skyriding have been removed from Battle for Azeroth and Shadowlands zones.

Player-versus-Player

• Malicia and Field Master Emberath now correctly offer their Dragonflight Season 4 War Mode equipment until the launch of War Within.
  • Resolved an issue that sometimes prevented healers from being able to duo queue in Rated Battleground Blitz.

Professions

• Reduced Trainer costs for Dragonflight professions.

Titles

• The Title “Timber Lord” should now display correctly.
2 Likes

Do we have any ETA on when Warbanks may be usable?

7 Likes

Is there some kind of hub where u guys are tracking all known issues atm

2 Likes

And the enhance elemental blast bugg nothing?

1 Like

Any word on if armor is going to be fixed before the expac launches? Even if it’s “intended” for the start of the expac, physical damage specs are completely gutted in PvP right now due to everyone having 70% physical damage reduction, and it’d suck if it stays like this for an entire month.

1 Like