The void elves and Umbric are enemies

If you keep up that attitude we’re going to stop inviting you to our Tuesday tea parties.

40 Likes

Sounds like par for the course for Silvermoon-ites.

26 Likes

Ignignokt enters the thread :space_invader:

6 Likes

They’ve got the right attitude to go far in Silvermoon.

2 Likes

Keep it for yourselves.

2 Likes

Agreed, as a Horde player, I don’t like the guy.

2 Likes

Dar’khan Drathir had some good ideas though.

1 Like

His ideas were solidified through Umbric…

Well, Alleria herself doesn’t consider herself Ren’Dorei (you see that she refers to them).

I am aware, but she’s their leader, and she also said she doesn’t regret embracing the void.

Umbric and the Void Elves have been infinitely-less dangerous to Azeroth than the entire Horde under the Lich Queen.

Because of the Horde’s actions in BfA, Thanos almost destroyed the entire Cosmos.

The Blood Elves insult themselves every day by living alongside barbarians in mud huts.

19 Likes

Well I think that considering her “their leader” because she vowed to train them to control the void is a bit too much. Seems to me that Umbric is more their leader than Alleria is.

2 Likes

It is because the “civilized” racist humans didn’t help them at all and even send them to their deaths.

3 Likes

Elf fans can be so dramatic…

18 Likes

Irrelevant. The Blood Elves can do better than living in Orgrimmar.

A significant and major group of them realized this, they’re called “Void Elves”.

5 Likes

I think you shouldn’t skip math classes so you will not make a fool of yourself online using measurement words such as Major incorrectly.

Also:

wow.

2 Likes

Do we really want to count how many times a betrayal from the blood elves led to a catastrophe?

3 Likes

Do we have to burn another tree to make a point or will you chill out

Go ahead … Show me your Honor :sweat_smile: