The Vocal Minority

Still doesn’t mean anything as my statement still stands. Do I think SL is better than BFA yes. That i agree with personally. As again games critics can give a good game a bad rating. They also can gave bad games good rating. It’s happen before. It can easily happen again. Looking at those scores is basically you should hold it with a grain of salt and judge the game for one self. You should judge a game solely from game critics.

Not playing devil’s advocate here or anything, but isn’t everything an opinion regarding both statements you’re providing? How do you propose to identify the validity of proof on how “great” or “bad” the game is?

When someone says they’re quitting (and actually do it), isn’t this fact based proof?

If someone is enjoying the game (and still subbed), isn’t this fact based too?

I’m confused by what you’re claiming.

1 Like

The art and music departments always outdo themselves, every time. The story? Meh. I mean it had, and still does have, potential. But it feels as if we’ve jumped the shark, as they say. And where does one go after the afterlife? The after-afterlife?

I’m enjoying parts of it on some level, and other parts, I’m completely ignoring. As usual.

Ultimately, majority or minority doesn’t matter to me. I just care that I am right. Shadowlands is trash.

Just how long should we be patient for? There are still bugs from the beta of BFA that are not fixed. There are still issues with WoD mob scaling waiting to be addressed.

We are also still waiting for the promised dance studio.

4 Likes

This is probably the most well written and well thought out repsonse so far. It has provided valuble insight into what goes on in GD.

Appreciate the time it took to write that.

And yes, I am posting from work, waiting on a script to finish running.

1 Like

Calm down…

• IGN: Score: 8/10 - only “professional” midia here…
  • PC Gamer: Score: 80% only “professional” midia here…
  • Game Informer: Score: 8.75 only “professional” midia here…

Now…

Metacritic: Score: 82% - from players or “professional” midia ?

that’s very important, because professional midia are…you know…professional. They can get paid …

And don’t get me wrong. I like shadowlands…this expantion have a few bad things (really bad) but some other good things.

There is a world wide pandemic and Ion and the dev time have worked long hours to provide us this expansion during a very trying time, there will be issues here and there, very minor ones, but these will get ironed out. Remember, we’re only 3 weeks into a 2 year expansion and it will take time to for folks to adjust to the new systems.

Numbers don’t lie.

I wish they would just give us the numbers.

Based off that we could determine overall success.

We were all eagerly awaiting your cherry picking of the most sycophantic post in the thread. Better get back to filling those Slurpees - we wouldn’t want you to lose that gig.

I wouldn’t put any thought into what the official critics give a game score. Not even prerelease streamers can be trusted to give honest reviews because companies can and do hold them to contracts about being negative. It’s all part of their incestuous business model.

Retail isn’t much improved over BFA. Sure, Torghast is leagues better than Warfronts ever were. But that’s because Torghast is actually challenging. Something that should be obvious by now to be a requirement for an MMORPG.

That said though Retail is still full of mundane, boring activities disguised as fun. Nothing is fun about leveling covenants or doing world objectives. It’s boring. It was boring years ago and it’s still boring today.

The good thing is it doesn’t appear to be as required as it was in BFA. That’s a good change for the game.

You completely ignored my actual examples to do your copy/paste lol.

So, how exactly did the current pandemic affect the BFA beta? Did they overcharge their Tardis?

:cookie:

3 Likes

I am not sure why you feel compelled to insult me. I do not “fill slurpees”. I run and manage databases.

I don’t cherry pick posts either, I have responded to multiple people’s comments on my thread.

As for you, we’re done. and you are ignored. If you cannot provide legitament feedback then you are useless to this discussion.

You can track amount of active characters using blizzard’s api. Just record the counts from now (or earlier if people have that info) and then compare at a later time.

The Beta does not reflect the Live because Ion and the Dev team have their own vision for the game. You must understand that we simply play their game, they make the rules and they do as they see fit. So far, a majority of Shadowlands players absolutely love the expansion despite what GD might say.

Which is basically what I said.

We don’t have access to the numbers, but we do have access to both parties mentioned (ie: staying/going.) Determining the validity of each is difficult; however, it’s what we have currently and therefore not “hyperbole,” as you claimed.

Had we access to the numbers and they proved either trend inaccurate, sure … I’d agree … but based on current circumstances (detailed above), I disagree entirely.

Oh man - my ancestors felt that one. Their raspy, anguished cries reverberated through the cold earth to reach my ears. Anon ignored me. What have we come to?

I believe you’re wrong.

2 years wasn’t enough for BFA LUL

May I see your backup data on this claim? Thank you.

Also, you are now claiming they don’t have to fix the known bugs because those bugs are not in their vision. You have won the absurdity award.

:cookie:

5 Likes