The Venture Co

Anyone still on the old veco? Or is it just NPC’S now. : (

Sometimes I log onto an alt and play on VeCo. Unfortunately, the realm’s community was always unstable. I don’t know many who still play on VeCo. Most of my old VeCo friends are on different servers if they play at all.

1 Like

I haven’t logged onto the Old VeCo in a while, just browsing the forums… I do miss it though. There was a time when the server was full of fite…

1 Like

For what it’s worth, when I do a /who, it’s usually like 1 VeCo, 1 Lightninghoof, and 3 Maelstrom now.

1 Like

I was in Stormwind the other day and there wasn’t a soul in sight.:cry:

It’s a shame really I have so many memories on the old Veco. It’s were it all started for me.

1 Like

@Annihilator-the-venture-co omg hi

1 Like

I actually saw 2 people in Stormwind… WoW!

3 Likes

Ah snap it’s a party!!!

There can be up to half a dozen people in the Stormwind auction house at prime time.

1 Like

VECO IS FOR FITE!!!

I miss you guys.

M2M is coming back for classic. The drums of war thunder once again.

2 Likes

I started on TVC in vanilla and stuck with it all the way through pandaria. Horde side, I took a fairly long break after that until around five months ago. When I came back I saw that the horde side on TVC had completely died. I’ve looked at realm login numbers… with something abysmal like 40 people logging in on the horde side a day. I miss the old times. I can’t remember that elite horde guild that was around back in vanilla days… it was one word… but it’s escaping me. They were the elite molten coreists… I wasn’t hah. Ahh… TVC… you are dead… but I did love you so.

1 Like

yep, me too. horde side though.

1 Like

Some of Thunderhoof Clan will be going to Grobbulus classic, Aovi among them.

Edit: staying on Deviate Delight now.

2 Likes

And some, including me, are on Deviate Delight; I am Aovi on DD.

2 Likes

I also made a toon on the same server. Sadly I have yet to play.

I have a few friends there also. I will have to make a toon and look you up.:grinning:

4 Likes

I abandoned trying on Grobb, and have decided DD is my home. We’re forming up an all-Yauren guild there.

1 Like

I played on VeCo from May 2009 until August 2017. Finally settled in Emerald Dream. I still have a couple Alts on VeCo. Really good memories there.

2 Likes

hey hey Karem! Nice to see you!