The Venture Co Horde Reconnections

BORRIS!!!
It has been so long since I was in Exiled. I miss the guild. Those were some Epic raiding we did in TBC. I thought you would never come back.

1 Like

Much too Much is goin Horde on Grobulus =)

So many old names, the nostalgia is strong !!!

2 Likes

Yep. Forgot to mention, I obvs rolled on Grobb. #luv2acron

Practicing: QQ moar nub, l2p. check.

Yeah, I have to echo what some have said. It’s great seeing a lot of familiar player and guild names. The exciting part is the community that will be cultivated and the pvp and rp events that will take place because of a strong community. Looking forward to it!

5 Likes

So good to see you! We fully intend to continue that epic raiding on Classic :slight_smile: Hop into the discord! Even if it’s just to say ‘hi’!

discord dot exiledclassic dot com or f69VkwS

1 Like

Hey, Fogey! Its great to see you again.

Yes. Horde confirmed for M2M. Our names are already reserved. Lots of people are returning.

Come join us! WIll be great to have you in the guild.

1 Like

Hey! I was in Glory and then… Gloriously Exiled, I think? Back in Wrath. Were you one of the tanks? I think I remember you. It was this exact character, Arilia.

Where the hell is Palehoof???

3 Likes

I was never in Gloriously Exiled, I was just in Exiled. Quite flattering that they’d make a guild named after ours though :wink: But yeah, I was a tank through and through.

I remember when Exiled finished, we merge with an other guild and became Wicked. I believe the GM was called ‘Scribbles’ (a druid healer). I miss those guys as well and all the fun raiding we did.

After Wicked fell, I went to an other guild (Nephilim) for Wrath. It was one of the best guilds to be in with the way we raided. Lot like Exiled/Wicked, we came to raid with little BS.

After Wrath, I have been bounce around with some buddies of mine. Did a few server transfers as well. :wink:

Tephus, UD Warlock ; Abaris, Tauren Druid ; Sperre, Tauren Warrior ; Calypsis, Blood Elf Rogue

Not 100% if I’m coming back for classic or not yet, but is neat seeing names i recognise. A lot of the things I’m nostalgic for either happened in TBC or earlier in Classic than the point they’re choosing (like raid loot so bad that noone cared about progression encouraging people to make their own fun with world PvP, and original alterac valley that lasted all day and had meaningful NPCs).

I’m not nostalgic for either original honor system or premades dodging each other in WSG and AB and feeding on pickups.

2 Likes

I Sincerely (ha) hope I can persuade you…you’re the best! It is really great seeing this poster And I hope you’re doing well buddy

5 Likes

Revak
Fem Orc Rogue

Hi everyone!

8 Likes

Hey Revak!

Are we going to see new pvp videos from you in classic?

2 Likes

Hey! Hah that is HIGHLY doubtful considering I’m about 10 years removed from any serious PvP and the new generation is probably leagues ahead of what I’m used to.

But I can’t wait to get out there and do my best to play like it’s 2005 again!

I’m on the same boat! I don’t think I have the same reaction time as before.

But hell. Who give a damn! Lets have fun!

If you roll Horde side on Grobbulus, let me know. We can get you into some M2M premades.

Hah I’m literally talking to the group I STILL play with to this day about this. The founding members of The Final Countdown will be playing Alliance in classic, so maybe we’ll have some fun run ins like in the past!

Sprankton is playing Horde as well, see if you can track him down!

2 Likes

Eddard hey! I’ll be playing Alliance for Classic, but if you see Revak (or Rellik) running around, make sure to say hi before you attack haha

Can’t wait for Classic!

Sounds good! I see that many players wants to try different experiences from what they remember in vanilla by choosing the opposite faction.

About Sprankton, I >think< he is in our Facebook group. I have hard time mixing real names with character names. I will check this out!

2 Likes

Raided BT and killed Illidan with you guys back in BC on my belf rogue named Joints, wish I could find that video! You guys were awesome.