< The Veil > STORMRAGE 11/12M Tue/Thur 5:30-8:30PM EST - CE Push

Healers, healers, healers – come hither!

CARAPACE DOWN! Woot!!!

healers … c’mon down!

servers up!

would love to add a solid disc priest!

I like them Disc-o Priests — the SOUL TRAIN!

CE gonna happen soon!

wtb ranged dps for ce!

ranged deeps c’mon down!

Looking for solid ranged dps for nzoth!

still looking for another lock

bumpity bumpity

It is with a not so heavy heart that I will be moving on to Holby’s new guild for Shadowlands, the lack of COMMUNICATION is astounding as if I’m being led along by a Blizzard dev in the dark. Recently, adding a 3rd raid night because NOW you want to actually kill a boss is hilarious when it will amount to just banging our heads hoping the stars align that the SAME 2-3 people aren’t messing up mechanics. When things get brought up such as why someone’s benched and the core offers to work with them (whether they were actually worked with or not is unseen) and we see them on the bench the next week, now they’re gone and we sit 19m cause you’re hesitating to bring in the underperformers or someone’s a no show wasting the first 20minutes of raid. It sends a message of git gud or in the hole forever. This tier should have been over at least a month ago but the stubbornness of the guild core doesn’t take the opinion of the people who’ve actually gotten Cutting Edge and makes questionable decisions such as not bringing a disc priest for example. I’ve never gotten CE but I’m not thirsty enough to bang my head these last 3-4 weeks before pre-patch. I know I have a very awkward schedule and I APPRECIATE the guild allowing me to raid a feral druid in a competitive environment, thank you for the work you put in, in generating spreadsheets so people know their role in an encounter(even if some don’t read them lol). I hope in the future you’ll appreciate the person behind the keyboard and not so much your lofty goals.

5 Likes