The Unofficial High Elf Discussion Megathread

The current lore and word by the developers is that Sunwell Eyes = Gold.

Your quote no longer applies.

5 Likes

Ouch.

You know what this means. Anybody somebody says “Blue Eyes for Blood Elves” we drop, “But Terran said no.” on them.

I’m actually not that petty. Things change. We’ll see. But they have earned it a bit.

3 Likes

As quoted by Pallycmpwn.

1 Like

Where is that quote even from?

You prove Blood Elves can get blue eyes from a Golden Sunwell first.

1 Like

Sorry my man. Drede just bodied you.

Since you’re Forsaken I presume this has happened twice.

1 Like

From his alt probably, he posted the same thing a month ago under a different character.

They don’t say that, though…you’re peddling that story yourself.

“Ultimately, it is a matter of time before the fel-power induced green glint reverts back to the blood elves’ regular high elven eyes.”

The dev team.

Where? When? Where’s the source?

Cause the last thing they said and added to the game is drawing from the Sunwell giving you gold eyes. Even for non-Paladins/Priests like Lor’themar.

3 Likes

I don’t care about blue eyes to Blood Elves, it goes against the lore from the creation of the Warcraft universe, but it’s not like blue eyes are the only thing that set a High Elf apart from a Blood Elf.

3 Likes

They literally just said gold eyes are from being purified by the Sunwell.

Your decade old conjecture on why might happen is outdated and undone.

Sunwell Purification = Gold Eyes.

2 Likes

Ask Creative Development Team - Circa 2011.

1 Like

Sorry, not gonna google everything for you. You have hands.

“Ultimately, it is a matter of time before the fel-power induced green glint reverts back to the blood elves’ regular high elven eyes.” - WoW Devs

They never said “They’ll never have their high elven eyes and only will have gold eyes”

Nice try.

Is anyone from 2011 Creative Development Team still working in the game?

They said what kind of eyes you get from the Sunwell. Gold.

Deal with it.

They never said it’s the ONLY eye colors you get and that you can’t have blue.

Considering the quote I’m sure blue will be added soon.

“Ultimately, it is a matter of time before the fel-power induced green glint reverts back to the blood elves’ regular high elven eyes.”

The dude who posted it left in 2015.

7 years after that quote the fel-power induced green glint turn into glowing golden eyes.

You have quite a thing for High Elven eyes, care to join our team so you can play a blue eyed untainted Thalassian elf?

2 Likes

Your quote is outdated by current lore.

Sunwell = Gold Eyes.

So unless you get them from something other than the Sunwell it will never happen.

2 Likes

Yup, blood elves with blue eyes sounds great to me.

Prove it.

Nope.

Prove it.

1 Like

You can have gold eyes now. It’s from the Sunwell.

Blizzard said so.

Blizzard said so.

2 Likes