The Underside of Dalaran

As I was flying into Dalaran today, I noticed this now-always-floating city has nothing but a dirt underside. This is a city of mages with limited land space. I guess I had that cliff-hanging air temple from Avatar the Last Airbender in my head, but how cool would it be if Dalaran extended downwards and built down a city almost “upside down”

It’d be all filled with poop.

6 Likes

I mean, they literally pulled the city and ground it sat on to make the crater in Alterac. Not sure what else it would be

4 Likes

Did you ever notice how much of the “magic” being performed by these magical cities are done by commoners? Like the daily stuff… Sure it house’s powerful mages and such… But they LAZY.

Would be kind of neat if the city had a mirrored upside down underside city with crazy mage gravity magic letting everyone walk upside down like it’s normal…

I don’t think they ever intend to land Dalaran again, so the bottom is free real-estate

3 Likes

It’s free realestate.jpg, that’s what I’m saying!

1 Like

I agree make Dalaran great again!

Did someone say that Dalaran was going to be the Capital City within “The Last Titan”? :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

“New” dungeon of the Jail that failed to work yet again?:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

That our lives will be worth living?:eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes: #ThatRhoninSpeechThough

Consider the potential of hanging gardens, falling water, unique crevices to fly into and discover… Now that Dalaran is near Suramar, the Nightborne and Kirin Tor exchange knowledge and magics. As well, the Highborne, Draenei, and other arcanely apt cultures come together and create unique and gorgeous Hanging Districts that blend well into current Dalaran but make it that much better and more enjoyable for wherever Blizzard plants the city next (probably Crystalsong again, no? in Titan expansion)

1 Like

All the work in Dalaran is done by “The Brooms”

3 Likes