The twinking scene is back, please help it along

Yes I would. Different classes are fun at different levels. E.g., it’s fun to see survival hunters and arcane mages in PVP at the lower levels.

1 Like

You can whine and cry it is all the non-twinks fault all you want but it is pretty bogus when Twinks claimed they were the majority in the BGs and then just stopped queuing at all. You folks all quit signing up for BGs once the only folks you could face were other Twinks and now you are going to claim that it was due to there being to few off you?
The only thing you folks want is a gankathon!

Bovine feces!
The queues pop when there is enough for both sides for a BG. You Twink whiners have try the BS excuse since the XP and non-XP got separated!

6 Likes

Sorry but you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about.
The concept of twinking was to not have to constantly grind for gear.
people want to play the game for the game, not the rewards.

6 Likes

Me and some buddies made some rogues and qued for bgs. Four rogues. One time we got arathi and two other rogues lol it was so much fun.

2 Likes

Yawn whatever you say

Twinks still cheating their way into XP on bg’s via the buff. If you want to be taken seriously stop the exploits, and all the shenanigans that comes with being a twink.

8 Likes

And exploit to get even more powerful, just not happy with gear.

1 Like

I have no idea what you are talking about.
Once I have my twink gear there is no more gear.
And since I am no longer leveling or get any additional bonuses no matter how long I play, there is no exploit.
Please elaborate

4 Likes

NO, just no. Twinks need to go against other Twinks.

4 Likes

That isn’t true you twink so you can easily stomp on players passing by, I don’t mind Twinks as long as they go up against other twinks.

2 Likes

Wish I could like your posts 1,000 times, everything you said is spot on.

2 Likes

Actually alot of people quit because of the coordination needed to get a que to pop. I was in the whirlwind battlegroup at the time they made the change and it made 29 q’s non existant unless we set games up on the forums. 19s would pop but had 30min-1hour wait times. Then 70s got pretty popular i had alot of fun there. If it takes me an hour to get a game started yea im not playing.

3 Likes

The twink community is known for exploiting (Not everyone) I’ve been a twink
way back, so I know what some get up to. Just look up YouTube, is it that difficult to find?

Unfortunately that spoils the rep of the whole twink community.

And it’s not just about gear, how long have you twinked?

2 Likes

The moment you add in xp rewards to BGs it becomes a pass-thru system designed to get levellers to endgame and scaling should be adjusted to support (eg. gear expectations, skill expectations) just like any other instance. Twinking is akin to minmaxing while running wailing caverns just to post your details and trash talk the lower dps ppl. There is no skill or honor in it, it’s purely to smash casuals as they level through the brackets. Twinks will speak very highly of an imaginary code like they are the ronin of wow but in reality it’s largely just sad folks looking for every advantage possible in their eternal battle against people half their strength.

2 Likes

Just like you coming up against Geared players, only without the skill as a gate.
Sound right?

1 Like

Sorry if you’re a twink and feel a bit attacked, but you’ll get no love or admiration from anyone here my man. Certainly not me. I wouldn’t be your target anyways, I’m not in all greens just trying to enjoy leveling :smiley:

3 Likes

I will take generalization for 100 Alex. That only applies to a very small margin of the twink community. Prior to the bracket separation there were plenty of reasons to twink.

1. Refusal to participate in the never ending treadmill of gearing at endgame every season. Twink gearing is one and done.
  2. The community events and rivalries.
  3. Gearing is easy for a twink, just get ran through a dungeon/raid and bam.
  4. Not having to endure the imbalanced mess of endgame PvP. Corruptions and covenants are both a dumpster fire in that regard.
  5. Using certain items to make a non-meta class/spec viable in a way that is not possible at endgame level.

Due to the bracket split though all you are left with is the people who give twinks a bad name, and resort to party sync or exp eliminated buff to dominate low level battlegrounds. Congrats?

Furthermore, there is not a definitive label for a twink. All this change has done is remove the people with locked experience from the general population. Locked experience does not equate to twink, sometimes people just like a particular bracket and want to park their character there.

4 Likes

No evidence of that. I can say it applies to the majority of the twink community.

Everything else you wrote is just the typical false propaganda spread by the twink community.

5 Likes

Based on what? Your vast knowledge on the motivations of others? Topkek

4 Likes

Same can be said for your entire argument. Thanks for admitting you are wrong. :slight_smile:

-Kekw