The truth about "Orc Fatigue" "night elf fatigue" "Human Fatigue"

Why would they possibly do something so stupi—yeah ok makes sense they’ll probably go for this

Instead of High Elves?

Look, if you dont want amani trolls becoming neutral then you should be asking for high elves to become Midnight’s neutral race.

Because if the dwarven model is becoming neutral, its horde equivalent is next.

No I have my own legitimate Horde race requests and don’t want to waste any single additional slot on a pseudo-neutral Alliance race especially when said race 1) is yet another Elf variant, 2) literally only differs from Belves in philosophy and political alignment, 3) has absolutely no reason to join the Horde BUT thanks for asking

3 Likes

And the Earthen has no reason to join the Horde and yet here we are.

At the very least these Earthen have not been established by 20 years of lore as historical members of the Alliance lmao

They’re still Big Dumb and their addition was absolutely a terrible decision but that’s not nearly as profoundly stupid as the very idea of “new Horde High Elf playable slot”

4 Likes

Orges or Amani should be the next neutral horde races. The horde DOES NOT need yet another pretty elf race sucking up more content horde side and taking away from stories that can be written by the far more interesting races horde side

2 Likes

No they are dumber because no one asked for them, Horde or Alliance while the demand for high elves have never gone away.

Horde players have obviously never ever asked for playable Quel’dorei (would the f would they do such a thing) + it is now time for me to end this conversation for it is definitely not a very good use of my time

4 Likes

And both Horde and Alliance have never asked for Earthen.

1 Like

i still use the astral form being in bird form to cast spells never made sense to me

they shouldve rejoined with the night elves and the void elves join the blood elves

the horde can have both

There is a 0 chance Blizzard will ever make void elves Horde. Like the losening of the faction barriers, this was a non reversible decision on their part.

How would void elves joining the Horde even work when they’re the blood elves that the regular blood elves threw out for fiddling with void?

That literally makes no sense.

2 Likes

Not really, they’ve always been popular mainly due to mythology. Before Tolkien’s works, there was Ludwig Tieck’s “Elves,” “The King of Elfland’s Daughter” by Lord Dunsany, and many more that served as significant contributors to their mythos. The majority of their popularity stems from their legends in mythology. Most of Tolkien’s popularity, on the other hand, comes from the movies that were released long after D&D, which I believe did more for the popularity of elves.

1 Like

The problem with this has always been that there is no Alliance race that Horde players want as badly as Alliance players want the Horde’s elves.

kinda funny i remember when blood elves made it into the game horde players hated the decision to add them to the horde

I’m still pulling for Forest Troll allied race just to see the malding about trolls friendly to the Alliance.

That’s the one thing I’ll take over ogres next.

They give us something. After all the drama.

Might be thematic. Alliance gets High Elves and the Horde get Night Elves who feel the Alliance abandoned them?