"The Trial of the Sea Lion" Quest bugged Horde TBC Classic

“The Trial of the Sea Lion” Quest for horde tauren cant be completed because its impossible to click on the Silverpine Forest lockbox to get 1 half of the pendant. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6LeQ6UNiI

18 Likes

Same here. Seems to occur as you are swimming down, it zones from Silverpine to Great ocean and then disappears.

2 Likes

yeah hope it gets fixed was hoping to have a 60 druid by the time tbc launches and would make leveling slower not to have aquatic form

2 Likes

This is still broken. No sea lion forms for us!

2 Likes

Confirmed happening on my server too. It’s as soon as you end up in the zone “The Great Sea” that the world changes and The Strange Footlocker vanishes. Unfortunately there is no way to interact with the item while still in the Silverpine zone as the character changes zones while opening the item and it interrupts the cast and goes poof. :frowning:

2 Likes

It’s happening on my server as well. I swim down to the chest, says the great sea, and both the chest and the bubbly fissure disappear. However, I do get the bubbly fissure effect it’s just not visible.

3 Likes

The bug is still happening after 5/23/21 maintenance.

2 Likes

Same here. Just about drowned due to the bubbles disappearing. Quest is impossible to complete.

3 Likes

Yes! Ugh, I was so confused about it disappearing that my character drowned while being 1 second from the surface… Then I respawned at the graveyard outside of crossroads??! I tried to retrieve my corpse, but ended up dying (while already dead) of fatigue trying to cross the great sea. So I had to take Rez sickness and the armor penalty… :frowning:

3 Likes

Same exact thing happened to me. I was like “I was no where near the crossroads!!!”

3 Likes

Just came to complain about this exact same thing that a bunch of other people are complaining about.

2 Likes

So frustrating, and a huge waste of time.

1 Like

I found a workaround. You can go get the Alliance version of this pendant in Westfall. I was able to click the box and loot it.