The Trading Post Opens for Business Soon!

What’s the point of your reply to me?

Some of the items look interesting but really hope that future patches bring more game play options. Otherwise, people won’t care about buying these items.

I guess I’ll have to wait to see if “Return to Forbidden Reach” and “Content & System Updates” are meaningful.

Yep. Definitely a cool way to implement unused stuff, though.

3 Likes

Why
Are
You
Gating
The Tyrande and Warden set!

The woman is tired! She needs us to take over as she watches over her husband!!! Not wait a :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: year for their armor!!!

3 Likes

Nothing? I was genuinely wondering if you were telling me to just forget it.

When are you going to fix the bugs that have been in the game since prepatch?

When are you going to reply to this thread in tech support?

2 Likes

I just find it peculiar that such a feature would “fix” the game for anybody.

3 Likes

5 Likes

It’s new and I don’t want to raid, pvp or endlessly run the same dungeon. Plus, this is a copy of SWTOR’s Galactic Seasons and those are entertaining.

4 Likes

That’s basically the whole game aside from leveling alts and collecting stuff which burns most people out.

2 Likes

Got a source on that?

And that’s where I’m at. I’m burned out. Maybe having a goal, like sweet cosmetics, will revive the game for me :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes
1 Like

Once a year they’ll add a new year end goal + add old shop mounts to “refresh” it.

This alone would probably keep my sub up just so I can log on and collect tbh

1 Like

I wonder how long it will be until they put traders tender currency packs on the WoW shop?

6 Likes

One year.

Gimmie that shiny new tiger :dracthyr_love_animated:

1 Like

I wonder what hellish content one must do for the currency.

2 Likes

Why do people keep suggesting this? They already sell shop mounts directly on the shop. The whole point of the traders post is to bump player engagement artificially by stringing players along who might otherwise unsubscribe during content lulls.