The top guild on my server was busted for using Bots

Huh stop being such a carebare bro

Not really, if you made 150k a month off of bots that’s killing your game and you knowingly accept that cash you’ll probably say you’re not profiting off it too.

Does the money they get from those bots magically disappear?

im just saying it doesnt make sense but good day to you

If i want to buy cloth, and make tailoring items, whike afk while watching a movie ,then disenchant and sell mats on AH , then buy some items with the gold i make, you cant stop me! Cry more and l2p the game! Making gold is so hard

You 100% bought your profs and flying with RMT gold.

You literally admitted to accepting RMT gold buyers into your raid full well knowing it’s RMT gold and your excuse was “I’m just playin with the bros idc where they get gold form”

Like I said, once your customers get banned you and your band of RMT gold peddlers will get investigated too.

I’m not sure where you keep pulling theses numbers from. First it was 200-300k now it’s 150k? What’s obvious to me is you have no idea how much money Blizzard makes off bots, if they make any at all.

Yeah. Did… did you not read the entirety of the quote I sent you?

Like I said, you are welcome to believe whatever conspiracies you want, but all things said by Blizzard, the only people that would truly know, directly contradict your conspiracies.

You are so delusional its disgusting. Stay bad

Doesn’t matter if the credit card is stolen or not, they still took the $15 :man_shrugging:

Lfd, do you know what happens when someone uses a stolen credit card to buy something?

Tin foil hat and medication

Yes many banks don’t chargeback for small petty amounts like $15 and since it’s considered a Subscription a lot of banks stopped offering chargebacks as well due to people abusing it.

Trust me, they are profiting off that $15 regardless of where they get it from stolen or not.

Do you own any apple products? Thanks for supporting communism and child labor.

I work for a major us bank and can confirm we chargeback anything over $1 when there is fraud or a dispute.

If you work at a bank then i’m the CEO of Activision.

What does communism and child labor have to do with anything?

That’s incorrect. I have firsthand experience with this running my own businesses. Here’s what really happens:

I’m inclined to believe Blizzard on this situation, as they’re the only ones who would truly one.

I don’t find “trust me bro” sources to be all that credible – sorry.

1 Like

Whatever, I believe they profit regardless of whatever you or they say.

Too many bots, too much RMT, too many clowns for me to believe a word you or Blizz says, sorry :man_shrugging:

Oh look another doom and gloom rmt thread by the poster known as LFD.

Totally not a troll guys.

Translation

“I’m wrong, and make up everything I say and no amount of evidence or proof to the contrary can change my mind”

You’re the one pretending like you work at a Bank lmao what are you on about