The Taunka and Walrus boyz

If Taunka and the Walrus boyz became an Allied Race in the future. Lorewise would they join the Alliance or the Horde? I heard Taunka don’t like Tauren? Maybe they will join Alliance? Or perhaps the Walrus folks will join Alliance.

Taunka already joined the Horde during the events of WotLK.

9 Likes
1 Like

The Taunka joined the Horde in Wrath. So I’m not sure where you could have heard there was beef between the Tauren and Taunka.

Wait did you get them confused with the Yaungol? The Yaungol from Pandaria were the ones that were hostile.

Side note, I always felt it was odd the Horde never tried to recruit the Yaungol.

Meanwhile in regards to the Tuskarr, they are currently neutral and have no reason to dislike either faction or pick one over the other. Though reasons could b e created by Blizzard.

3 Likes

Yeah Taunka are already in the Horde, actually Roanauk (their chieftain) was to appear in Legion to praise the Horde in the face of Mayla, but it was eventually scrapped unfortunately.

Tuskarr are quite neutral. However, the Alliance probably has more natural picks in terms of new races in Northrend, notably the Frostborn Dwarves, or the Frost Nymphs of Star’s Rest. Both races are already Alliance-aligned!!

1 Like