[The Sunreavers] have landed in Northrend

Awesome :smiley: I will make a character on WRA Horde and level her up some. I will reach out!

2 Likes

By the Light there’s two of them!

He’s mobilized the entire Silver Covenant!

4 Likes

Now there’s four of them! Their numbers have doubled overnight! Le gasp!

I’ll stop spamming this thread high Elf elf screenshots now. I just want to say that the Sunreavers are a great guild and I hope to Roleplay with them soon. <3

7 Likes

Ah yes, the Silver Covenant. A known terrorist organization who should be crushed the moment they step out of line.

Zandalar backs the Sunreavers against yet more unjustified Alliance aggression.

4 Likes

WE’d love to role-play with you all! Are you on WrA or MG?

We’re on Moon Guard! We’re still setting up, but got our first meeting this Saturday.

Also, when we make our Guild forum thread, I fully expect you to throw shade at us. Best frenemies.

2 Likes

Oh, shade is coming at you, my frienemy.

Shade is coming.

5 Likes

but you don’t use shadow magic, Axiann.

No, but Im an ex-drama teacher and can do some killer stuff with LED lighting…

But we have Void Elves, so we can LITERALLY throw shade at you.

I’ll join.

I’d come back to the game if there were a decent Sin’dorei guild to join who actually had some courage and honor.

Our guild thread is made! Do your worst, Sunreavers!

2 Likes

Axiann, I made you a unique Sunreaver Banner to go with our Silver Covenant one.

6 Likes

Hope to do some cross faction RP with the Sunreavers! So excited aaaahhhh!! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thats beautiful, thank you!

Silver scum.

4 Likes

I can picture two long tables full of elves bickering about old conflicts, pointing and hand waving! I’m going to need screenshots on Accordions please Axiann.

1 Like

On it, boss!

1 Like

May have to find you on my Sin’dorei!! Hope to speak to you soon!!

1 Like

You can also send me a DM on discord:
Axiann#5749

Report:

The Sunreavers, along with the coalition of allied forces attempting to end the Scourge invasion of Azeroth, have landed in Northrend, off the coast of Borean Tundra, and prepare their assault.

1 Like