The Succubus Thread

Those of you playing warlocks that have finished the quests to summon your very own devilish demoness of desire, how much of a pain was it? Did you get ganked in Hillsbrad? Devoured by raptors in Arathi? Fall off the Thandol Span in a terrible autorun accident?

I somehow managed to not die, even on a full pop pvp server. I had to fear some bears and raptors away that thought my undead face would make a tasty snack, and there was definitely a ?? level gnome mage that hesitated a bit when he saw me running on the road, but for whatever reason he let me be. In turn, I elected not to fear a ?? level warrior who was at ~15% health with two angry mobs in tow as I was running across the Thandol Span.

Finally, what name did you get for your lascivious lady? Mine is Kierwyn. I’ll take it. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Weird thread

1 Like

No one:
Succubus: Mmmnh AaAhH!!! cracks whip

4 Likes

You’re no fun

1 Like

:smiley: just did it last night, as alliance I had to travel to southern barrens then on to nw ashenvale- massive trek.

On my journey thru barrens I killed 6 plucky horde that gave me a sideways look. Butbin ashenvale there was a lv27 UD rogue picking off alliance near astranaar so I had to do a few corpse runs.

Can’t remember my succy’s name it was Helritha or something.

1 Like

Fresh Succubus here.

Did it late at night since that is when I typically play. I ran across a few Horde, managed to get ganked once going out of Ratchet. Technically Ratchet isn’t a required stop for this quest but I wanted to get the FP for later. Other than that, I managed to sneak it across the Barrens without getting noticed. I mean there was a LOT of running, but that’s ok.

1 Like

Oof. Mine required a trip to the Wetlands, but luckily my lock is undead so I was just starting to quest in Hillsbrad anyway. I thought for sure I would die horribly on the road near Southshore, but the alliance in the area seemed to be busy duking it out with horde near the yeti cave.

The bigger question is how many druids have gone for the swim form. Talk about a trek.

I think the big question is how many druids have gone swimming with Warlock Succubi.

1 Like

PLURAL! That’s a party!

1 Like

I only just barely crossed the bridge before a 5 man group crossed over I saw them as I was finishing off the guy there. So i didnt die

I got yanked once in wetlands but besides that it was easy. Just gotta run 100 miles. Mine is named Drusona.

Nah did it my alliance gnome, was easy. Just walked to barrens from darkshore. Picked up some flight paths, bonus.