The stupidity of "The Big Dig"

Why have you designed this event to be as annoying as possible? Who hurt you?

Take one example “Zenata’s Study”. This is all the criteria you give. Just… “0/1 Zenata’s Study”. Ok. That’s nice. WTF am I supposed to do with that task “information”??? Eat it? I try going to Zenata, but guess what? She don’t care. She too busy looking all snooty or somethin. Nothing to interact with, no dialogue option, no map indicator, no nothin. Just resting Draenei get lost face.

You make an event that is extrememly time sensitive. You give us tasks that we have no idea how to complete, that completely block the ability to receive new tasks, thus slowing down our tome rates.

Hello?? Is this thing on??

6 Likes

It’s pretty amazing to me that Dragonflight has had like five different iterations of community events and each one has been worse than what came before.

12 Likes

I hardly think that’s fair. I feel like they bottomed out with Researchers Under Fire, which I don’t think I’ve ever even successfully completed.

It’s hard to be worse than that.

Something, something, small indie company. /s

I don’t know if this due to an inherent design flaw in Researchers so much as Zaralek as a whole became irrelevant too quickly.

I mean, good riddance, I didn’t care for that cave.

1 Like