The Story So Far: Take Wing Through Time with the Dragon Aspects

The Story So Far: Take Wing Through Time with the Dragon Aspects

Take a journey through the history of the dragon Aspects to a time before the Dragon Isles awaken.

View Full Article

7 Likes

Aww cute, take wing! I see what you did there!

Put this in the actual game. “Caverns of Time: Rise of the Aspects”.

:drooling_face:

1 Like

Man I bet the fight against Galakrond or whatever his name was would be an amazing CoT raid.

1 Like

NELTHARION, THE EARTH-WARDER (FORMER)
MALYGOS, ASPECT OF MAGIC
YSERA, THE DREAMER (FORMER)

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

4 Likes

Khadgar is a Bronze Dragon.

Obviously just a mistake.

Just curious at the usage of Former on Neltharion and Ysera, but not Malygos.

I am the Spell-Weaver! My power is infinite!

Interesting that all the aspects except Naltharion had a bit of their history given, while his section only talked about the Dracthyr. I found that a bit odd. Dracthyr are mentioned later in the article too. Nice little summary otherwise.

I get it dude, it’s just a mistake. It happens.

What’s the story on changing Soars terrible CD, fixing old world scaling that is STILL broken after your latest legion changes etc…?

1 Like

the story for the dragons is interesting and cool and magnificent.

1 Like

They just added a modifier for Legion scaling this morning my dude.

We’re updating it now. We missed adding it in to the listing. :dracthyr_comfy_blue:

We hope this helps some who wanted to learn more about dragon history before we all head off to the Dragon Isles to experience what comes next. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

5 Likes

Yes and you should look into how far off it still is from where we were.

Any chance Dracthyr can get a racial flight ability similar to worgens running Wild, there is huge demand for this. Alot of the Dracthyr in videos are able to fly not just soar. Why can’t players have a regular flight ability that has all the limitations of regular flight?

Refresh. We had an odd copy/paste error. His history bit is there now. :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Awesome on both counts! Thank you. :dracthyr_heart:

I still miss your old icon.

Me too. :dracthyr_cry_animated:

5 Likes

“Notable Old Gods are C’Thun and Yogg-Saron.”

One would think that N’zoth, the Old God mainly behind the fall of Neltharion and the one who weaponized the Emerald nightmare would be listed here. C’thun does have the War of the shifting sands on his side but Yogg-saron? He did make the Emerald Nightmare but it was mainly N’zoth who used it. The shade Blizzard, the shade.