The story of gobbytime the ninja

Shaman did nothing wrong.

hey i don’t wanna be that guy but you sound pretty stupid dreg

haw haw my hawg is still large and in charge

1 Like

Wait, wait, wait
 so eating too many cakes leads to brain damage?

ĐĐ±ĐœŃƒĐ»ŃŃâ€Š

1 Like

The hypnotic blade still haunts me too this day i dream of it
long for it, little did i know it would return to me in the form of a cold dagger through my BACK, i lay numb
helpless as my friends (PATCOW) around me turn on me everyday
 another enemy (former FRIEND) added to the list (the BLACKLIST).

Another day another bludger, they request food from me like im some sort of machine, the passion is gone to be truthful it left me many moons ago, no longer when i make cakes (Like i do in real life) or water (i get it from the tap in real life, bottle water is too EXPENSIVE) do i have a sense of pride regarding my work (i am very proud of my cakes in real life, my specialty being lamingtons) no the ever constant nagging of fellow players (WOW CLASSIC) DRAINS my passion away.

Naturally i oblige, i’m a giver not a taker after all, always more bitter then I WAS the day before i offer 60 water and 40 cakes, SOMETIMES it isn’t good enough, other times i receive a thank you (and i appreciate it) maybe because of my constant encounters of GRIEFERS and NINJAS (People who steal your loot) has taken its toll on me.

I entered UBRS (Upper BLACK rock spire, it requires a key to enter) when i arrived i had noticed JED the runewatcher was present (thank god, afterall this is the only reason i came along) i was so excited, i couldn’t contain myself for jed had in his possession a very strong trinket in which i desired (it gave me a large chunk of magical powers, something i crave as a mage, as i use spells for the bulk of my damage (meelee damage is not very effective for a mage to rely on, due to the nature of the class)) my group had no other obvious competitors for my loot (the trinket from jed) thats WHAT I thought atleast, until the UNTHINKABLE happened

I had decided to group with a shaman who i had a precious encounter with PATCOW enhance i has assumed, boy was i wrong patcow was once ENHANCE shaman (meelee spec) but it just so happened he had respeced for the RESTORATION role before the instance

We had vanquished jed (the guy with the trinkeT i had mentioned earlier) and there is was in all its glory (the TRINKET) had dropped i squealed in excitement at the site of it knowing it would be mine, but i was wrong another roller had entered the competion a tauren (cow) who i had considered a FRIEND before this (i had assisted him in killing enemy characters)

i lost the roll, dread washed over me. the BETRAYAL i was disgusted.

How could a fellow player a FRIEND rob me of my chance to have the trinket, i will never know the motivation of a psychopath such as PATCOW what could he possibly be thinking when NINJAing from a friend (stealing loot that was not rightfully his) i had HELPED this shaman through instance i do no NEED and this is how he repays me?!!? is this RIGHT? or is it because PATCOW (the player in question) is a RETAIL BABY?

How DARE you PATCOW, You have STOLEN my DREAMS i SHOULD have that trinket, I shouldn’t have to make this POST for more then 30 LEVELS i have assisted you, u say you ARE my FRIEND, but no matter how sad and angry I am, YOU stil NINJA from me I do not want to believe that. Because if were REALLY my FRIEND, and you STILL NINJA FROM ME (Steal my trinket) then you would be evil and I refuse to believe you are evil

1 Like

That patcow is horrible! but he is not true evil like prĂ­me! a rogue so evil he was suspended from yojamaba for his ninja witchcraft

1 Like

I was wondering the exact same thing! name sounds familiar

it’s always gobbytime frends

Well if I see gobbytime I will chop him with my axe ok but lets be real here you’re wearing dreadmist so you’re hardly one to lecture people on needing on stuff their class doesn’t need. Also I will chop you with my axe.