The Storm King's Vengeance

In Wrath of the Lich King Classic, during the quest “The Storm King’s Vengeance” you’re intended to pick up storm clouds to heal Gymer. However when picked up they currently do not heal Gymer making it difficult to defeat both Prince Navarius and Thrym in order to complete the quest.

10 Likes

I agree with this… clouds arent healing and Thrym just destroys Gymer

4 Likes

Same issue, no healing and you can’t really fight Thrym without it

2 Likes

Can confirm - zero healing from storm clouds.

1 Like

Confirmed from me also, quest is almost impossible to complete at this state

1 Like

Also having the same issue. The camera is whacky as well, and the minions seem to not take damage like they’re supposed to. Quite a few quests have been bugged, and it’s disappointing.

1 Like

How can we complete this quest?

Confirmed. Difficult to complete the quest without being able to heal.

*Took a little bit longer, but I did a lot of kiting and basically killed the prince by throwing the big guys at the prince (key 3 and 4). Then Kited the big guy at the end the same way. worked for me…

2 Likes

Same here, no healing at all from the storms…

1 Like

Also confirmed

Same problem here. Guess I’m going to wait to do this one.

Tried to complete this Oct 6th twice and failed from lack of cloud healing. Hope it is fixed when I log on today

Still bugged. Getting wrecked trying to do this quest. Spent far too long trying.

i spent almost 30min on this quest before i realized it wasn’t going to be worth it. 30min of non productive time that could have been better spent elsewhere.
to whoever made this quest: your efforts were wasted on me, and people like me.

Still bugged. No healing.

Not only is it bugged but I get disconnected every time and it glitches me out.