The Status Quo

Research has shown that 90% of players are male in these types of games. Either if its because women choose not to respond or choose to mask themselves most research has many issues finding women in these games. Which is sad I’ve never felt I’ve been treated differently as a female in this game and enjoy it quite a lot.

I’m suspicious about people open new threads to ask about “some people” rather than just asking those people directly.

I mean, tbf how will they ask a general kind of person something directly? Especially when someone who genuinely asks questions like this probably don’t hang with the kind of people they are posing this question to.

Regardless, I am pretty sure this is a troll.

If one can’t find an actual person to talk to then the “generalization” is just a fictional strawman.

What distinguishes Warcraft from, say, Warhammer in terms of story and tone is, (or at least has been and should be) that Warcraft has the darkness and grit, but also has small shining rays of hope and humor, and even spots of hazy gray in between like vanilla that break in to give us relief from the roughness, and struggle.

What seems to be happening however, is the light is overwhelming everything else more and more. And that is no good. That’s pretty much Disney. That makes me nauseous.

1 Like

They could find one. Just not easily, or pleasantly. Wouldn’t know where to look for a dedicated serious interaction. People now adays more than ever are more and more insulated.

Let’s be clear, I could probably figure it out. But I know it would require me to go pretty far out of my way to do so, and some people just can not be bothered with that…

We all hear and see people with ideas we don’t like. We don’t necessarily get to interact with them right away due to circumstances of us discovering their existence.