The State of Brazil Foruns and Social Media - Please, help us

Dear Blizzard, I am here to request help on a problem related to the brazilian forums and the social media (facebook, youtube and generators of content - youtubers ).

First, there is a mega-post debating about the problem in :

For better understanding, translate the topic into English automatically using your browser.

A youtuber has recently been banned. However, this youtuber has received help from this CM, so it does not solve the problem in general.

We still have a huge mess in the facebook group because we don’t know if the administrator of the group who has involved with this youtuber still there.

To summarize the story:

A youtuber has chased hundreds of people over the years, abusing facebook, chats, mass dislikes when they existed, bullyng, chasing in-game players;

He abused the Facebook group as moderator, letting his videos appear first;

He abused his friendship with the CM of the blizzard forum and obtained advantages that others did not; You were able to delete posts, you could have your content viewed first; among other advantages.

We are not getting bigger help because this involves the entire administration of the brazilian staff.

So we just have to come here to ask for help.

7 Likes

Keep reporting the person and placing him on ignore This forum is for the live game. No blizzard employee would risk there job playing favorites.

3 Likes

Don’t think this forum has any influence on the Brazilian region anyways.

3 Likes

We did it, the youtuber has been banned today because of hundreds of stories about him chasing others.

BUT, he did it with the help of that CM. The same who banned him today.

It’s a huge mess … the mega thread have hundreds of peoples posting the stories about the bullyng and this stories connects the CM to the youtuber.

If they’ve been banned from Blizzard property already, what more do you think Blizzard can do? They have no jurisdiction on Facebook or YouTube.

3 Likes

To look the CM problem. We are not getting help because the CM is blocking a lot of requests for help!!!

1 Like

I find that highly unlikely that any CM was involved with anything.

3 Likes

Then keep reporting thats all you can do unless ur reporting options been removed you can report over and over again. Sooner or later someone higher then them is gona catch on.

3 Likes

I would honestly have to agree, something about this story seems extremely hanky.

2 Likes

I’m sorry, Æglæca, but I’m not really understanding the issue here. Translating the post you link doesn’t really help when I don’t understand what they or you a referring to. Specifically, I’m not sure what “chasing others” is supposed to mean. Additionally, we wouldn’t have any influence over Facebook or Youtube, the moderation or administration of either. We don’t have any jurisdiction over whatever behavior may take place there.

What I generally do know is that there are a lot of assumptions of how our Community Managers and other staff work and often leading people to believe that an alleged friendship with a person would cause our staff to act in a manner that would run contrary to our policies. I can say that I have never seen a situation in which that accusation was ever correct.

In either case, Customer Support has no involvement with Community Management, we don’t oversee their activities or otherwise intervene in how they operate.

If you wish to provide feedback you’ll want to write to the email address that is provided in the following thread: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/pt/wow/t/regras-do-forum/610

For your convenience: wowcmfeedback@blizzard.com

I would caution anyone violating the Code of Conduct, including calling for the termination of a Blizzard Employee. Doing so violates our policies and can result in the removal of posting privileges.

10 Likes

As always, there’s people with some kind of envy against Lorie for no reason. They don’t know what is the job of a CM and don’t even try to learn about it. Meanwhile there’s a YouTuber making profit by attacking her and manipulating the popular opinion through forum prints of people saying what a jerk Chequer was (?)

There is nothing Blizzard can do about what anyone says about them on platforms that Blizzard does not own/control. What do you expect Blizzard to do?

2 Likes

Hello, let me try to explain the situation; the youtuber was banned from twitch becasue he as using bots to generate views.

This youtuber once was a MVP in Brazillian’s foruns, this guy was toxic and often harassed other player via WOW foruns (he often also did used facebook to harass too), he did all this under protection from our CM.

Every time someone made a complaint in WOW foruns about his behavior in the same WOW foruns the post was deleted and the person who complained was banned.

Due to the friendship between those involved, the CM made this youtuber the “official” Brazillian wow streamer, having this bad and toxic person beeing the face of WOW in Brazil ended up messing up blizzard’s reputation in Brazil, the vast majority of the Brazillian community does not want this CM anymore.

This is a summary about the whole issue.

3 Likes

We need help from someone out of the way, for all here’s all-rise. Checker pursued and wore all with divergent opinions and interests for all these years, and who manifested against it was censored by CM. We need help as we are being censored. Blizzard customers without voice, letting itself on consuming their products for all of this. We need help.

@Vrakthris has already told you what you need to do. Posting here won’t get any feedback passed along about the CMs on the Brazilian forums. :confused:

4 Likes

I feel like people try to complain about CM responsibility but without any proof…

5 Likes

That seems extraordinary unlikely. That CM would be risking their job if they really did that

4 Likes

The thread in General was deleted for a reason, but as was explained in that thread - the CM did their job. They weren’t trying to cover anything up.

Spam threads get deleted. It happens here, too; especially when certain YouTubers post a new video out.

From my understanding, the person that was banned is putting out conspiracy theory videos about said CM. Stop believing him.

1 Like

That would be because we do not allow anyone to call out players or Blizzard employees on our forums. By doing so they are violating the Code of Conduct and subject to thread deletion and the removal of posting privileges. The appropriate means of reporting inappropriate behavior on our forums would be by reporting the post/thread so that our Moderation Team can review the matter.

Conjecture, based on an overwhelmingly limited point of view. Again, for feedback on any of our MVP’s or Community Management you’ll want to email the address I provided in my previous post.

I can’t guarantee that they’ll be able to reply but your email will be reviewed.

4 Likes