The Spy Addon

doubt in one hand and poop in the other.

You’re the only one arguing against the status quo so the proper idiom would be:

“Hope in one hand, crap in the other”

1 Like

whats your point? Making a case to blizzard and deflecting detractors is the goal. I like that you guys keep bumping this thread tho. Its pretty awesome.

Sure honey

1 Like

…I’m sorry, what?

2 Likes

Wow look at that :thinking:

1 Like

What’s your problem? You don’t like the fact that people disagree with you? Can’t argue with facts so you have to resort to being a nob-end?

1 Like

Yeap, same weak lies.
If you can do the same, do it without the addon. :rofl:

denial isnt a good color on you :slight_smile:

Also i dont run an addon, im pretty aware of my surroundings

2 Likes

no, you said you did not understand, I said it is an adult topic and you should go to bed.

Been decent addon. Reminds me if a rogue near by and I should be careful. :3 Thanks for posting this I didn’t know about it.

2 Likes

I didn’t say I didn’t understand. I was expressing disbelief at the fact that you seem to believe that I’m posting on alts because you can’t seen to believe that people don’t agree with you.

But I guess that was too hard for you to understand… like how /target works. Heh, /target is an exploit. Funny.

1 Like

That is typical when you are losing the fight, start insulting people. Old strategy, can be effective sometimes I suppose. You can even become President that way.

3 Likes

funny, are you hillary, should I be worried?

Ever notice its the stealth classes complaining about this addon.

Didn’t she call everyone Deplorable?

well duh, its the stealth players that this add ruins for them.

Yep and everyone that didn’t vote for her got called something in her book iirc. From what I’ve heard.

1 Like

no she just has them “disappear”

The “basket of deplorables”. Good times.