The spit change isnt due to the lawsuit

Oh, this makes it much more justified… What’s next? Do we hug the opposing faction until a heart appears instead of PvP?

I can certainly agree with this, haha

This change is to simply protect the demographic of people that purchase mounts. Plain and simple.

2 Likes

Not saying its justified - just making sure peoples frustrations are directed at the proper things

Bro we in the middle of s1. In the expansion. The “hype” which was already weak for TBCC has toned down. Players are not flocking to this game again in masses anymore. The mount buyers or dark portal buyers, for the most part already did so. Sure there will be some new customers, but i assume the biggest revenue in that area comes from repeating customers. Buying another account, another mount. These people already have been spat on. They gonna buy it regardless.

I was just pointing out that Lizzard openly said they gonna readjust the game to make it less offensive (which does not have to be gender discrimination specifically btw) and a few days later they launch the ptr with spit removed.

Nobody here will be able to answer the question why they did it in the end. Its speculation anyway.

Good.

Nobody taking your bait here glinda. We know you bored.

It’s not bait, I despise the /spit emote.

And I’m never bored. Only dumb people get bored.

1 Like

I think the quote is: Only boring people are bored.

But you are “smart” so what do i know eh?

anything related to /spit and wow, is thanks to asmongold and his cult of followers following people in game and /spitting endlessly on them for owning a store bought mount. what you keep forgetting is retail is wow as well. a change made their will follow to classic. and blizz wants it money. not rocket science lol. just fishing for clicks at this point.

okay buddy.

People have been using /spit in this game since 2006, but sure its asmongold.

It’s not a quote, the the result of a study.

it hadn’t been promoted by a popular streamer with thousands of viewers who drank his kool-aid and obsessively do this to people, thus leading to less sales of in store mounts… NOT ROCKET SCIENCE…

I dont want them selling micro-transactions/mounts. /spitting on people that buy them is essentially the only effective way of decentivizing their sale. This change is evidence of that.

1 Like

Make sense and if true, what a pathetic and scummy move.

ok, i think you have some personal issues with the boy but whatever

/spit

10/char

says the person trying to apply this to sexual harassment/mistreatment of women. posting on a level 11 female alt. lawl hows the fishing going ?

Oh no…there’s a difference?

Isn’t there only one mount to purchase?