The Smuggest Jerks In the Game

Dwarf Hunter - there’s always a dwarf hunter wherever you go ready to steal your node. Wherever you are, no matter what time it is, if you see a rich thorium vein or whatever you’ll see some ugly dwarf hunter come tearing up on his stupid mount and yoink it from you by like half a second

Gnome mage - gnome mages think they own every camp and try to hog all the mobs. They’re little piggies. I make sure to exo every mob they have targetted 1 millisecond before they take it.

We all know it’s true, it’s been this way forever, but no one wants to talk about the real problems.

You living prime ribs wouldn’t even know what to do with a nugget of thorium if you found one.

6 Likes

Like how the overgrowth trinket doesn’t work for shadow priests vampiric embrace.

1 Like

Shaman players. They’re overpowered. They know they’re overpowered. Yet the constantly complain.

4 Likes

These are all things, but let’s keep it on topic.

Dwarf hunters who takes my nodes. They’re ugly, and dumb. Gnome mages, they’re the worst kind of people.

Dont you know all nodes belong to dwarves

And dwarf hunters hunt nodes.

Just as the cow druids keep taking all the flowers and grass nodes while they are grazing.

3 Likes

in p1 you’d see gnome mages AoEing all the kill quests yet declining party invite. whenever they’d decline I’d stand there just to hopefully watch them die

1 Like

The real solution is to get 1-3 mobs tagged so the mage ignores it, then as he gets the other mobs low move your mob (that you have near 0 aggro on) into his kite mobs. He will not have the mana to kill them easily and he pulls aggro as you hit it once with a low damage attack.

After he dies whisper him saying you would have helped, but he didnt want help by denying group.

2 Likes

I’ve done that lol glad I’m not the only one

Just standing there thinking to myself “yes, the mana’s getting low. DIE DIE DIE”

1 Like

or drag them over to him and bubble :triumph: :sunglasses:

99% of the time it’s a male gnome mage that looks like they belong on a registry

1 Like

gnomes on mechanostriders enrage me

Another group is pretty much undead anything, but I don’t mind them much.

Anyone who plays undead is the sort of guy to have another account so he can hop on his alliance character and rage at you over just about anything.

Also, all undead players think they’re PvP gods and will actually get mad IRL if they think you’re specced wrong.

Undead rogue players will literally punch a hole in their wall if they see someone use the wrong opener.

1 Like

as a dwarf hunter, I’ve definitely had people whisper me angrily because I got them killed. I don’t slowly pick away at mines I run to where I need to go (ie a node) and feign so if I run past another player the poor bastard might get all the aggro after I feign lmao.

and I can’t even put into words how little remorse I have, I don’t mean to kill them I don’t even understand how the aggro works, they should blame the game not me from my perspective.

1 Like

I had two RTV’s yoinked from me by dwarf hunters today. I just have a feeling, deep in my heart, that those nodes both had arcane crystals.

in other iterations, there is a lot of overlap in the venn diagram of “who will whisper you on another toon if you kill them” between undead and blood elf players

1 Like

it’s kind of funny because in most fantasy settings dwarves main characteristic is being greeder miners lol

2 Likes

rock and stone brotha

Yeah I break keyboards playing my mage undead mage daily and I don’t even pvp.

1 Like