The Shadowlands Pre-Expansion Patch is Now Live

It does make sense. Sacrificing the present’s enjoyment for uncertainty, is not a sound plan.

Astounding how they claim alt-friendliness in shadowlands while the hell of 8.3 was raging on.

2 Likes

I’m excited! Week of my birthday too!

:snake:

7 Likes

Care to tell us how long we’ll be in BFA-lite mode?

2 Likes

I care about the pre-patch. So much for your theory, disproven in 60 seconds.

9 Likes

Omg what is this
The orcs have white tone skin now??
Ah… okay… let me see next week

1 Like

I am certain, not even they know the answer to that question right now.

Anywhere from Nov. 13th to Before December 31st. is the only educated guess any of us can make.

2 Likes

I mean, they came up with Oct 26/27, when most likely they knew that would be a difficult date to make. They can make another bad estimate for us!

2 Likes

The Orc is green. They just got the ability to paint themselves with liquid paper lol

10 Likes

Shhh… they think it’s “war paint.”

6 Likes

Ah- ahahaha I can see now. The ear is still green. It looks kinda scary tho. Hahaha… liquid paper.
Tbh I think I’m gonna be quite shocked if I see some orcs like that in the game lol
Maybe it’s time for me to visit Orgrimmar once with my Horde alt.

2 Likes

They won’t launch during Thanksgiving and the last 2 weeks of December. So that narrows things down.

Beta access when?

1 Like

99% of the time, the people who use that particular word are beta males and losers IRL.

2 Likes

Lolwat. You want to play an expansion full of glitches?

3 Likes

It still not very clear when the mythic boss mount drop rates are being reduced to 1%. The Survival Guide and the Time Runs Short: BFA article have contradictory statements/suggestions on when this is changing. This has historically happened during the expansion launch, not the pre-patch. I remember losing an Argus mount due to everyone still trying to figure out their classes during BFA pre-patch in Legion.

1 Like

rubs visible neck seam

Please, Artists. Can I have some love?

2 Likes

For the people that want to complain about Shadowlands not being out give them some time and just enjoy the Pre Patch because they could of held that back as well.

2 Likes

I agree with you. Imagine asking devs to code faster and troubleshoot every bug out of a program immediately :joy: :joy: :joy:

Good content requires TLC, OP reminds me of a kid in the back seat asking if they’re there yet.

Shadowlands will get here when it gets here, heheh

7 Likes

made sure not to lock in to a date. good move :slight_smile:

IKR, that would make more since to do.