The Servers Aren't Stressed Enough

The only thing stressful you guys did was shutting down 8 out of the 10 servers and forced people to be STRESSED 100x more waiting for quest mobs etc…

STRESS TEST indeed ! You needed to do this at a later roll out time when people are off work. And I refuse to believe out of two whole regions of players your servers weren’t stressed…unless your current hardware allows thousands of more players on it.

4 Likes

not true. They actually said there are 4 dungeons and wsg available to test in this stress test… how do you test those, if you cant even tag a mob and level up?

4 Likes

Join a group. In classic you have to group up to get stuff done

2 Likes

Don’t try to understand their logic,it’ll only lead to …stress…

Not enough people interested? Odd

the conditions at present make it impossible to make any meaningful progress leveling to further test the things available to us. Also I’m not being paid to do this so if all I can do in the stress test is run around like a chicken with my head cut off or make actual progress on retail, I’m going to pick retail.

1 Like

I REFUSE to make a character on the PVP servers. I do NOT PVP so why should I be forced to test classic wow PVP style!!??

2 Likes

Stress test. What were you expecting? It’s not an alpha, not a beta, not any kind of meaningful iteration. “Stress”… The goal is to pack as many people on the servers as possible to see if the servers can handle the… Wait for it… STRESS

3 Likes

Right, but you’re not there to create your main and start forming communities.

If they wanted you to test content, they’d invite you to the beta, not the stress test.

Exploration XP, grouping, grinding higher levels mobs?

After the last stress test? It’s no surprise people aren’t that interested.

Really? I’d pick Classic stress test over retail any day. gag

Because you’re stress testing, not just testing. You’re there to log in and send packets data to the servers by just existing.

2 Likes

…that’s kind of the point. They want as many people in one area as possible. If people are just questing fine and moving on, then there’s not a high concentration of people in the same area anymore.

1 Like

Maybe they should have ran the test over the weekend instead of weekdays

I don’t have an active sub because I won’t sub for 3 day beta. So no stress test for me.

6 Likes

Ok so i created a character on realm 14… and now 14 is down… does this mean they are keeping it down? because there aren’t enough people? or is it coming back up?

just make the stress test also for EU

1 Like

likely not coming back up , sucks … clearly the streamer servers stayed up… of course…

3 Likes

Because with the level 15 cap, you’ll never be in a situation where PvP is even a concern. You’ll always be in a safe and cozy same-faction area.

I’m not in the Test nor care to spend $15 for 2 days of listening to ranting in Chat.
Saving my excitement for release.
GL to you all. Stress away! :wink:

It was really nice for once though on those servers. I thought they were going to test various population densities and layers - appear they just want to test overcrowding.

I am sure the EU players would love to help out with stressing the servers.

2 Likes

Ditto…

3 Likes