The Secret Treasure that can contain a pet is up in Revendreth Today

For those who have been searching for it or just want to find a pet to sell. (Anything to get more of them in the general population for the unlucky collectors lol)

For the first time in over 6 months, the Secret Treasure in Revendreth that can contain the battle pet Burdened Soul is up. Specifically, it’s the Secret Treasure at 66.6, 42.8 near where Famu spawns. Interact with the candle on the wall to open the way.

It is not a 100% drop, but figured it was worth mentioning in General Discussion and not just the Pet Battle forums for those who casually collect and don’t frequent that forum.

13 Likes

What’s the catch? Something spawned after 6 months doesn’t sound right. Unless it was bugged.

2 Likes

Thanks for the heads up, I will make sure to do that.

That gold font is killing my eyes.

1 Like

No idea. We think it was probably bugged though and fixed. The chances of that specific treasure not popping up in 6 months is just so low.

It was worse for like the first 30 minutes they added it before they toned it down lol.

Got it on the 3rd alt. Thanks for the heads-up.

Thank you!

Is it really just from that one? Treasures labeled “Secret Treasure” pop up in Revendreth all the time, anytime there’s a Calling up where you can loot treasure chests for coins or to progress the completion bar in Revendreth.

I’ve been hitting up a wide variety in hopes of getting a Burdened Soul for my second account and have been coming up empty, I just figured it was rare.

That’s the only one wowhead has ever recorded it drop from, and no one has reported ever finding it in one of the other ones, so we’ve been assuming it’s just that one.

3 Likes

I like it. As for Famu, I gave up on that long ago. I used to try to do that in tandem with blanchy

:yellow_square: :ocean: :yellow_square: :ocean: :yellow_square: :ocean: :yellow_square: :ocean: :yellow_square: :ocean: :yellow_square: :ocean:

Famu was my last Shadowlands world mount. D: I think it took 190 or so kills? Lol.

1 Like

Looks like it’s level 60 only.

3 Likes

Yeh I’ve seen many ‘Secret Treasures’ pop up, never really cared since the pets that drop from those chests are rarer than hens teeth. I still have some from Maldraxxus that I want, even when doing all the callings in Maldraxxus for those eggs that don’t exist I still have missing pets, and those chests are up basically every day.

Thanks for the heads up, I managed to score one from one of my attempts.

Yup. I didn’t get it. Going to level more alts

Yea, I did it on my 5 60s today, nada. Lol. But I was mostly just trying to get one to make sure more get into circulation.

1 Like