The Season 4 mount is lazy

As someone who is terribad at M+ I am so bummed at how much I love that purple… lol I’m gonna have to git gud. I feel so bad for my future groups.

I know you probably wont believe me but really almost anyone can get m+ this season and probably next season because of how strong tier sets are if you commit just a couple runs a week you can probably do it without too much difficulty. You got this!

2 Likes

Thanks for the new mount recolor! Lmao.

I mean they didn’t have to do these colors but I’m not mad about it, looks good!

Aww thanks! Well I main a BM hunter and her gear isn’t bad but I think I might try to get my shaman started and heal, not sure that’s a good idea either because I’m sure I’ll die :rofl: Resto shamans are supposed to be good though right?

Do you mean a couple 15’s?

Err you may want to consider surv or mm if you’re doing m+ at least with what is is now. I started with bm at the beginning of this season cause it’s what I like and yikes. MM does double dmg easy per pack pull and surv usually does up to 3 times per pack pull some really toxic players actually get mad if you are doing bm but that’s a different issue. I’m not gonna tell you what to play though because the end goal is to have fun, so if you can make it work and be successful more power to you.
Edit I have no idea about shamans I do know they are very popular though just because they come with a lust.

1 Like

I dont like the purple and gold…would of preferred what they originally had but i mean w/e its a mount ill go get regardless

Its a growing process unless you have some big friends carrying you first you do like some 10s and down get your score up a little and the vault and runs will get you some gear then you do some 11s and 12s get successful with that and you try and get one 14 or 15 done for max IL in the vault you don’t even have to time it you just need to finish. You’re gonna do that for a few weeks in the 12-14 area until you score and gear is high enough that you can consistently get invited to other people’s 15+ usually that’s around like 2200+ and like 265IL? other players can speak for what they prefer to take for 15s

1 Like

I want a blue or green one. How for those of us who didn’t play season 2?

Temporary rewards should be earnable similar to how older vicious mounts can be earned.

1 Like

Thank you for the tips! I appreciate it :smiley: I don’t know if I’ll go for the red one but I think I’ll at least get some practice in and learn the dungeons so I’ll be ready to jump into season 4!

Blizz is hella lazy they reuse recycle mogs models, etc, alll the time! Idk. It’s alright but. I do wish they would put more money into the game, rather than their owners pockets.

I don’t know how much longer this season is but you should go for the red if you want it. Most teams can crush 15+ now except for some affix combinations. Necrotic fortified spiteful is interesting on tazavesh gambit to say the least.

1 Like

Sweet victory bois.

Man, it’d be cool if your post had this without the edits. Now i have to believe you just edited that in after you saw the new model :frowning:

1 Like

I swear I edited it before they announced the new model.

Maybe they saw my thread.

lmao.

2 Likes

People still play for the season mount?

WOW they literally did exactly what you said, OP. That’s amazing.

2 Likes

And for my next trick, there will be Vulpera Paladins.

Please.

lmao.

1 Like

How do you think we got a purple mount?

2 Likes

I’m really sad that the blue recolor will not be available. It is the one color I specifically wanted from these since I saw the original datamining. I don’t think it looks similar at all to the S1 mount. It’s a shame that all the people whining about recolors aren’t even getting what they want because it’s still another recolor even purple. I like recolors, I like having an option to enjoy the same mount in different colors or match specific colors to my transmogs. Now I won’t get to do that with my blue mogs.

1 Like

We need the Azure Variant as a Lesser Mount you can buy I say. Preferably from the Maldraxxus Covenant with the other Covenants having their own Unique Death Elementals. Zereth Mortis also needs Death Elementals(of the Golden Type) as does Brokers(of the White Type).

Purple as the 4th Season Mount is good though.

Of course one would hope that the Purple Skin is used by Enemy NPCs to fight with the same Shadow Spells used by Mueh’zala’s Forces and the Nathrezim as their primary Spells.