The same people every night

it’s getting really old. I want to face new people. but I keep going against the same 4-5 people every single day… and i’m tired of it. there really has to be more people queueing for pet battles than me and these 5 people. there needs to be some way to raise the pool of people because the sub count of wow is in the millions so theres gotta be at least a decent amount of people queueing at any given time… please… i’m getting really frustrated and discouraged at having to face the same people night after night. and day after day…

2 Likes

me too dude, it really sucks.

there ARE more people playing, but we’ve been allocated into invisible battlegroups by blizz that we cant get out of.

Find Battle needs to have the matchmaking system overhauled, I believe that this is the biggest issue facing pet battling at the present time.

unfortunately blizz take a very long time to look at pet battle issues

3 Likes

I looked at the PvP battle achievements and just lol’d. I wish I could just hide them and never see them, although I want to complete them. Seems like an arduous task due to the few people who actually PvP pet battle.

2 Likes