The Road to Corlain - Quest is bugged

You are unable to mount the gryphons to fly off somewhere. Me and my friend both couldn’t do it.

IIRC there was a button to click to give the word to ride and I did that too, but nothing happened.

No addons, tried /reload, and logging off&on.

I ran to turn the quest.

3 Likes

same, and not for the first time. this is the second character i’ve leveled and had this issue.

1 Like

I encountered this tonight. I can confirm that the quest can be turned in old-school running but this seems like such a simple thing to have a bug on.

Any word on this, Blizz?

1 Like

April 26 2020 and the quest is still bugged.

I ran into the same issue, but when I mounted up and clicked on the gryphon, it worked.

5 Likes

Still issues with the quest, dialog button does not work, nor does clicking on the Waycrest Guard’s Mount.

I also ran into this issue. I turned all my addons off, exited the game. Still, the problem persists.

still bugged. no addon, me and my wife both had the issue

Sept 2020, still bugged. Hello, Blizzard, anyone home?

I also had this issue, couldn’t mount the Griffin’s at the end of the quest. It’s worth noting however that the quest is actually called “Stick it To 'Em” not “The Road to Corlain”.

I managed to eventually mount up after making sure the appropriate quest was active and tracked, it might have just been a coincidence though…

1 Like

here in shadowlands prepatch. still bugged.

Confirmed…getting on my mount first, riding in to the griffin circle and clicking on it allowed me to fly to Arom’s Stand.

2 Likes

1/21, just finished this quest and though it was still bugged. PP said to make sure the right quest was tracked, once I did that o mounted just fine. Make sure you’re tracking “Stick it To ‘Em!” And not “The Road to Corlain”

Jan 14. This bug still exists. I tried to track different quests. It does not help. The mount cursor is there if I move my mouse to the Griffin, but nothing happens after I click it.

For anyone who still has this problem. The temp fix if by riding any mount, stand inside one of the griphon and click on it.

That seem to help for me, but if it doesn’t for you then I hope you enjoy the ride to the objective.
Blizzard is too lazy to care anyway

2 Likes

i ran down hill. fought a mob. mounted. ran back up and it worked.

3 Likes

still bugged as of march 10 2021. NICE. ALWAYS GOOD TO SEE HOW WELL OLD BUGS ARE TAKEN CARE OF.

hopefully you grabbed the fp at arom’s stand.

This quest is STILL bugged as of April 3rd 2021. Blizzard is very lackluster these days.

And still bugged for me, as well. I have tried every suggestion in here and it has not helped.

Still bugged as of May 3 2021, although there is a flight master just north of where the griffons are in Anyport. a few enemies you need to kill in front of the flight master but a lot quicker than running back