The riveting TRUE story of a DH

Whys every holy pally player such a clueless hypocrite lmao like does anyone remember start of season 2 the daily whine threads about holy paladins having no output and not being good?

Post on that sexy pally of yours husband let’s see that 3k cr

2 Likes

I’m on the phone right now, cause I’m a huge nerd, still logged on the main.

1 Like

Yesterday when I logged in it auto logged me onto a lvl 20 zandalari troll priest. Today it’s this. Dunno. I just post I don’t think some mad hpally is gonna try to accuse me of alt hopping.

It’s all good bro, I’m just here for the snipe

Lol. You’re Genji? The dodging ooker that has to play multiple DHs on ladder?

Bout to get ooked in the dooker…

I wish I was 3k bro. Nobody to play with rn so only capping at duelist

I’m not the one stalking accounts and you q more than I do so ur probably the depressed one.

I bet that reminding Sterge of WoD ww/dk really gives him the jitters lol. But on a serious note, WoD ww/dk into nearly any resto shaman comp was pretty much a free win.

Idk man don’t u have over 500 games to 2k qing dk dh rsham? And u heroic void stone and heroic entwined fates? Happy to be proven wrong but I think the most games I have is 160 on my Druid? Geared him got enchant tried to keep qing but so boring so unforch :frowning:

No haha. You have it very wrong .ive maybe qued 10-15 games of dk dh comp total with my buds crappy alt dh. If u can prove otherwise feel free. Yesterday I qued ele boomy with 1900s. I just cap.

I know would make your day to find out I was a sweaty try hard dh dk player cuz I complained about your class but it’s not happening. I only play this game seriously with friends. Friends who’ve quit because of this season.

Oh wow this really is awk well I’m going to leave u to dwell and stress about hpals/slender man whatever it is that makes u use forums as a diary and I hope u get better soon! Cbf replying because this just isn’t going well for u and I need to go q some rmpal apparently

I play wow less!

No i play wow less!

3 Likes

Concession accepted. Don’t try it next time. Difference between u and me is I can lay everything that I’m about on the table. Don’t hide behind your disc priest defending holy pallys next time it’s cringe.

Why are you rating bashing me when I q literally anything I see on group finder to get games in because I’m still not finished capping this toon thats been 120 for like a month? I’m not good but you’re life time duelist why bring up rating?

Complaining about dh’s when fmage/destro/ww/dk are just as bad if not worse…Hmmm

ah yes, those 4 being broken means you cannot complain about anything else.

Oh you can but those need addressed before DH does. Yes rift is the dumbest spell in the game atm but hey, you do you .

Saying you simply must touch RMPala and WWDK etc first before even considering touching Hero Cleave is kinda stupid. They’re all miserable to play against, and should all have changes. Or more classes should be brought up to their level and have more healers brought up as well.

So you can’t get glad in over 5 years of playing, queuing almost every season. You finally get it in BFA playing DH. Because you can’t get it on another alt, you make another DH.

You realize you’re not good enough to be one of the other DH ookers at high rating, so you decide your best bet to snipe.

THEN after all of this you defend sniping.

TL;DR He has to mana burn and snipe to win games.