The riveting TRUE story of a DH

Imagine this, it’s 2019, Battle for Azeroth Arena season 2, Sinister. You wake up, the sun shining bright, you know today is going to be a great day. You get out of bed to log on to your favorite game. You head to your computer, take a seat, and you bust out your Barret M52. You put on your glasses and you turn on Twitch for hours. So many hours you start to hallucinate and think you’re skilled for playing dh/dk/rsham. As you sit watching streams for 7 hours, 26 minutes, and 33 seconds. You alert the boys! “Cdew is queing Rdruid/Dh/Dk boys! I know they’re the better dh dk, but we play rsham and counter rdruid version!”. You and your team get excited, tasting the sweet sweet trophy kill that is ‘+14’. You queue up with your fake 3k MMR into what is an easy win, and you barely win it. You say, “phew guys, that was a good snipe, we should probably stop just in case we get a real team we can’t beat!”. You continue to sit in your chair, sad… lonely… you realize eventually you will fall off your high wall and crack and in the end, the sniping for hours will be meaningless. You are a dh… you are, Genji… to be continued…

Next time on the life of Genji… will he acquire the rank one he’s desperately been sniping for? Will he become the worlds highest dh and then brag about it on twitter to his many fans? Find out in bfa season 3…

thank you for reading… :relaxed:

If you don’t believe this story, go to arena mate and search up his character “Genji”. Or when you’re watching streams, if you see him que into any streamers, you know he’s successfully sniped yet again.

Don’t snipe guys, it isn’t cute.

21 Likes

Looooool love this

3 Likes

The brains of a DH/DK queueing into an rmpala are more dense than a black hole and the arena automatically disconnects and ceases to exist

please write a book thanks

1 Like

marksmanship never left the meta
it only evolved

6 Likes

8.5/10 not bad

barrett m82 not m52

Can you believe he literally is too scared to queue his main DH so he has an alt,…

Guess other classes are too hard for him to play. Has to stick to DH

I que with a disc priest and get spam sniped by WWDks, DKDhs and Prot Wars life is super unforch

At least with a Spriest only the DkDhs snipe me but those other two comps usually lose so I never see them

It actually reminds me of in WoD when every WWDK actually had a group skype chat where they would just prepare to snipe absterge any time he played. It was actually hilarious. The funniest part is one of the WWs failed to get R1 manipulating the ladder this way, and now does the same this season playing Prot War/WW since WW/Dk is a little rough.

I’m actually ok with people dodging/sniping to a degree (also hard to punish really) but excessive amounts eventually is just manipulating the system imo and I wish there was a way to police it from happening instead of naming and shaming which OP should remove from his post.

1 Like

I totally agree, i also don’t mind if people dodge and snipe to an extent, however it seems the ladder is so dead that there is literally no variety to free queue into. Last season there was a ton of comp variety towards the end, so it really didn’t matter if people dodged and sniped because there was plenty of other stuff to queue into. There for sure should be some sort of punishment for abusing snipe/dodging, atleast when participation is virtually at an all time low.

Hearthstone implemented a system recently where you couldn’t to queue into the same person multiple times in a row. Maybe something like that would work in WoW arena.

1 Like

Having to dodge, playing a DH, baffles my brain.

2 Likes

Played with that dh once, can confirm he is a turd burgler

1 Like

A Netflix original.

9.1/10 would read again. Have recommended to others.

:joy:

Typing out essays for 15 replies smh. Also rmpala ruins the ladder more than sniping so what’s the point of this thread.

2 Likes

Genji sniping the thread too!?

2 Likes

I know u q dk/dh on ur rsham frastshack it’s ok no need 2 toon hop hun xx

3 Likes

I know you don’t leave your house so I’ll explain. When you log into bnet on your phone ( which has dynamic ip) doesn’t save anything so it logs u into a random toon. Don’t lump me in with you who deliberately doesn’t log onto his Holy pally main and is salty that I complain about them. Sick of hypocrites like you. And I don’t q anything son I cap weekly. Partners quit 2 months ago when we got glad. We’re waiting for affliction or demo to be good.

Nobody is Qing this game except streamers and sweaty greasy rmpala players

I don’t post on my main? which I hit 120 on 2 weeks ago, I play ret on and i’ve played 39 games on?
btw I don’t know why you’re so depressed about everything? I guess real life translates into in game but it’s chill it’s going to be ok
if you want to go back to your first thread where you made a big list of things you hate about hpal and literally none of them were true, the first words I ever said was “I think hpal are tier 1 healers 100%” or something along those lines.

large difference between defending a class and laughing at people drooling over nothing, sad I had to point this out to you as everyone else seems to get it :frowning: !

1 Like