The Return of the Banshee Queen

5 Likes

There are so many levels of questions for that timeline.

1 Like

Vereesa as the Banshee Queen? Even as a High Elf fan, I feel sorry for the Forsaken. She’s not exactly the pride of the Windrunners.

4 Likes

You’d think in this alternate timeline where people are all changed your boy Thassarian could catch a break.

But nah, still a death knight just a different flavor.

11 Likes

This is apparently a timeline where the Scourge conquered Azeroth. Does this mean the rest of Azeroth is undead and part of the Forsaken?

1 Like

The 3 major undead factions are Scourge, Forsaken, and Knights of the Ebon Blade. Golden’s version of the undead is still a mystery to me. It’s easier for me not to think about it.

In any case more undead sects and storytelling is awesome

1 Like

There are some npc rebels and prisoners in the time rifts. The sites don’t expose all the minor npcs.

1 Like

Uther the deathbringer is sick. Paladin thassarian would have been cool though. Ah well. Poor guy.

2 Likes

I wonder who the Lich King is in that timeline. Is it still Arthas or was it Jaina that became the Lich Queen instead? I’m curious about that now because we know there’s a timeline where Jaina ends up donning the helm instead of Arthas

2 Likes

I assumed it’s still arthas but I recall we claim an item discovered by MMOchamp that seems to reference Kel’thuzad. :thinking:

Gilded Vase

“A large golden vase. It’s empty, and a quick glance inside indicates a black dirt like substance. An odd find at the top of Icecrown.”

There’s also another item recently.

Azmourne’s Corrupted Ashbringer

“The Ashbringer has lived in both infamy and reverence. In the timeline this came from, it was never cleansed. It would be unwise to touch it directly.”

1 Like

Sees thread titled “The Return of the Banshee Queen”

Me: No! No, God no!

Sees it’s about Veeresa in an alternate timeline dungeon or quest

Me: Oh, phew! That’s a relief.

This outfit is a boot

1 Like

Don’t worry Sylvanas will return soon. And then we finish off the alliance for good.

1 Like

Not a bad look though it might have been more interesting if Valeera was the Banshee Queen. Though now I’m wondering what became of them in this timeline.

Erevien, if Sylvanas told you to throw yourself into a wood chipper to secure a complete and total victory over the Alliance, would you believe her?

Yes, as a living High Elf. The Arbiter is giving her a second chance at Life. Elune’s going to help. She’ll be joining the Alliance and help us wipe the scourge of the Horde off of Azeroth for good.

But that’s a few expansions off still. We need to get Yrel and Xe’ra from the AU into the Alliance first, Lightforged a bunch of characters, and have Kael’thas come back from the Shadowlands to become the Horde’s new Warchief so we can kill him again later.

It’ll be amazing.

As the Banshee she was. Her undead time was her prime. Anything else from Blizzard would be insulting of the character and the journey she made ever since she started to lead the Forsaken.

1 Like

Alleria goes mad and is saved by the power of love and lightforging.
The Night Elves finally start building brick houses like civilized people and learn to love the Light.
Anduin is proclaimed Emperor of Mankind as he should be and all other races are renamed to some flavour of human (Forest Human, Mountain Human, Short Human, Furry Human, Goat Human, Short and Furry Human, Scaled Human, Green Human, etc.)

4 Likes