The Return of Large Groups in Battlegrounds

I’d definitely like that. They fixed it once in vanilla classic, but reverted the change after some cry babies cried out that they can’t hack the game anymore.

This is a good decision. I had a thought, though. Since there are same-faction BG’s, I bet most premades will be alliance v alliance, and that makes me chuckle. I also foresee alli complaining about it.

1 Like

60-69 bracket indeed saw some of that.
A mix of AvA twinks vs twinks
Or AvH twinks on both
Or A twinks stomp H pugs

Massive difference between a leveling player and a twink in this bracket, naturally. But the groups are mostly twinks. So for the solo queue levelers…it is no doubt a brutal experience most of the time.

1 Like

Seems the fix for this would be premade only BGs. seems the only fair choice for casual pvpers. I mean since there is a matchmaker involved in making groups should be a huge problem making it so.

1 Like

I’d give up these instant 70 queues now, to not be solo queueing into an 8/15 premade.
Mistakes have been made here.

1 Like

Fighting full premades as a pug sure is fun. Make them fight full prmades or take it back out, this is BS.

3 Likes

Joined 2 BGs and my team was full random and opponents were full premade… I guess the fair and fun games I had the last two months wasn’t good for the game? Now I have to quit doing BGs again…

5 Likes

premade vs premade only would work in theory if there was some kind of reword for winning such a game, to the extent that it would offer more honor and marks than pug stomping. While it may be the best we can hope for, without the reward people will just fish for 10 weaves/ full 15 by 5 cueing.

And that is what blizz should do: release the honor *10-20 honor points for the pugs, add increased marks and arena points for premades v premades, pvp in wow is more whoever shows up with more players and the quality of the players, making it into a easy to spam way of getting purples for new players is exactly the kind of thing which would draw ppl to pvp. And you can quote me on this, once s3 drops and s1 gear is buyable with honor there will be a deluge of probably melee players in eots and av because pvp doesn’t depend on rng.

It was similar to after aq dropped and there were 2 av teams up to the point where cry baby losers complained of av premades do to the fact that there were not enough players to dilute possible premades and due to that premades happened.

What we really found out, is that Blizzard killed TBC pvp.

Less than 70 posts in this thread.

Apathy.

2 Likes

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! THIS GUY IS SERIOUS! BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

2 Likes

This ^^^^^

2 Likes

Just rolled into a full premade, largest group on our side was 3… Can you put the premades in vs premades pls… This is dumb. You have same faction, finding another group of 15 should not be hard…

2 Likes

But we don’t dare make that 15 people wait in a long queue!
Queues are bad!

Disclaimer was dropped from the start. Working as intended. :expressionless:

Not really it’s supposed to ensure both sides have at a 5+ group and it sounds like that isn’t working properly.

2 Likes

Only time I’ve fought premades larger than 5 is with a premade larger than 5 on my own side.

But if others have seen full premades with less than 5 on their side, then that’s an issue obviously.

There should be a premade on each side of >5 size if one is in the game. So far it’s generally worked properly for me.

I’m bumping because of the how ridiculous DEVS are. All these topics related to dead or dying servers, and this is what you decided to post?

Inside this post there are people asking for answers about the dead/dying realms. Mine isn’t the only one.

Doing exactly what Customer Service said to do. Post in the forum.

BUMPING

So the blind, silent, deaf, DEVS can see that my realm wasn’t the only one that died.

Customer Service closed my ticket but I’m not letting these post get lost in the void.

What is your response to this BLIZZ?

1 Like

Fought an 8 warlock premade, could have been others, no idea. They were mostly all affliction. It was a nightmare.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.