The Relic's Emanation

It “resets” before I can click on the colours.

You can click around the Relic Decharger to get the colours still. It’s an annoying bug but workable.

it dosnt let me click the colours. it completely resets and gotta use another shard.

It’s doing the same thing for me too. I’ve done this quest 50 times back in original and it resets before last one needed to complete

1 Like

When you see your character “Opening” (this usually happens around the 6/7th round. You need to jump/Spam escape. If your character completes the opening cast, it will end your session.

That didn’t work, it’s just broken

Stop completing the Relic Decharger click.

This bug is super annoying. It took me several attempts and I almost gave up… but if you just move slightly to cancel the opening and keep clicking the color it will eventually go through. You will have to keep doing this until the quest is completed but it works.

It’s a shame they obviously didn’t test any of the new dailies.

I’ve been meaning to go to the retail version to see how that one is working now, but haven’t gotten around to it. I’m just avoiding this quest for now, which is a bummer. I need that gold to fly fast.

Still happening to me too. This bug needs to be fixed. Makes the last round so stressful constantly trying to match the pattern and also cancel the Relic Decharger opening.

I just gave up on it and haven’t done it. Life is easier that way.