The real PvP class tier

Now that I have played my 3 toons to 1800, I clearly see that people have hype-bias-opinions that do not show the real state of the game, and this might confuse the developers.

See what the pros do should also not be a parameter to balance WoWs PvP.

Everyone cries mage OP, mage has been nerfed to the ground, it is a gimped class compared to what the other pure DPS classes have become. And all because people hate 1 spell, sheep.

Proof of that is that no one wants mages, on my mage I spend a lot of time in LFG, no one invites her. No one asks to be invited. This speaks volumes about the state of mage. It is all bias and hype. Mage works very well in some niche comps, like mage rogue, rmp, as some support class.

On the other hand, when I queue on my Spriest, almost instantly people invite her, or ask to be invited. It was also way easier to go 1800 on this priest.

Even my balance druid feels more complete and gets more invites.

Many opinions are really just hype, because some 3k players, or pros can use those classes in some super tight build. Meanwhile, we have broken classes like WW, Arms, any Hunter spec, wrecking havoc, doing more DMG than any mage spec ever did, beyond broken and most say it is fine.

Take MM for example, it is pathetic right now, I wish mage did 50% of that DMG. Aimed shot is way worse than Gpyro ever was when it was spammable, at least you can interrupt it.

1 Like

7:46 AM and I read the dumbest thing I’ll read today.

30 Likes

you should change ur name to airfryer because u fried me so fast i cant even believe it

14 Likes

Easy to insult. Hard to ring arguments. That’s what brought the game to this broke n state.

Nah it’s probably people that think mage isn’t op because they don’t understand how the game works but they wanna talk

2 Likes

Bahaha trolling or fried. Hmmmm

3 Likes

All hype. 10 chars

Mages have a sub 2 min one shot idk what this guy is on a about

1 Like

This gave me a good laugh ty OP

3 Likes

warrior mage healer, spriest mage healer, lock mage healer, boomie mage healer. You got a lot of viable comps as a mage. Mage is and always has been a good pvp class in this game.

1 Like

I agree buff mages please, maybe ww\mage will be a good comp I can win awc with :slight_smile:

1 Like

my face reading this no joke

4 Likes

Please stop

1 Like

Oh really, let’s make it so DH does not do any dmg outside a dispellable 2 min CD. Then we talk.

lol to call it a 2m cd is stupid when everything you do basically reduces the CD of it. Mage is a great class.

2 Likes

You’re just an idiot. You truly are clueless.

1 Like

I tend to not invite mages at lower cr as well. I just feel you can reallllly tell the difference between a good mage and bad mage, more-so than any other classes. From my experience the mages I’ve played with when I was LFGing in the 1500-1800 bracket can’t kite well at all, always mess up their dr’s, or forget they even have polymorph as a spell. Where as you can invite a warr/dh and do well just from their pve rotation.

This doesn’t mean mean mages or unwanted or unviable. When at the duelist+ range mage is one of, If not the most, desirable classes to play with on all my healers. At that mmr they know what they’re doing and their damage/toolkit is insane

4 Likes

I agree buff mindblast

Very true. I’ve seen so many people reroll mage and fail horribly, no one rerolls DH and fails, it doesn’t even seem possible.

3 Likes

Hold my beer and watch this. New dh just got the ladder

1 Like