The Race to World first in the Sepulcher of the First Ones has Begun!

I care only because of the negative impact on design it creates. But the actual event I couldn’t care about personally.

1 Like

Dear Blizzard, some of us are still enjoying the game. Don’t get discouraged. Many people still look forward to your posts and content and are not trying to tear everything down with negativity.

1 Like

Nobody cares. But hey thanks for spoiling the story for those of us still working up to Anduin with the new quest this morning.

1 Like

Challenge for world first? I main a spriest. That’s a challenge.

Stopped caring when you nerfed me into oblivion while lying to my face about the reason.

I personally don’t care about raids whatsoever, much less the race to world first. However, reading the wowhead article here today: https://www.wowhead.com/news/double-legendaries-unlocked-race-to-world-first-day-15-recap-326462?webhook , I feel like given the difficulty of the bosses this season, Blizzard should implement some kind of hard time-outs or breaks to force the raiders to get some sleep and rest.

These would be hard lock-outs (for lack of a better term) from even entering the raid at all for Mythic difficulty, for all players in all regions (but at different times to account for US/EU time differences), and would only be present during the race. The same way as the reset gives a forced time away from the game, there should be some other kind of downtime like this a few times during the week to encourage the participants to think about their own health.