The Race to World First in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Has Begun!

Cool, but there are also plenty of positive stories of coworkers being friends lol

As usual I will clear the mythic raid in 4-5 years. Just like the turtle in the race.

1 Like

Team whatever isn’t playing 8-12+ hours daily, and has marketable skills past esports or streaming.

That’s who I want to see.

More like Echo waits till Liquid struggles and gets all the bugs fixed then swoops in.

I thought all the world first guilds do to prepare is take part in RMT.

1 Like

A Martain guild from Moon Base Alpha.

Good Luck Team Liquid… Prayers to Elune for you.

They will now be testing it, which is why Blizz will make some changes on the fly.

It’s going to appeal to some gamers the same way Formula 1 does to some people. Always the same few names at the top, circuits are known down to the mm, practice laps, sims, etc. but it has a following.

Boring… /10ch

You can’t have a 9 boss raid on the hardest difficulty be beaten in under 1 week without even getting into week 2 gearing. Game has become a literal joke now.

boooooring

Agree, there should be internal testing only .

I agree.

I think the WFR should last 3 months. So every pro guild has to pay for their whole team’s hotel, food, accommodation for months, until their sponsors withdraw and every guild goes bankrupt.

The viewership of WFR is already pathetically low. A 3 month race will bore everyone to death and drop viewship to 0. So this boring event will finally end.

Oh, Blizzard is endorsing the RWF now?

Nice game.

slow clap

People actually, unironically hate the world first raiders for no reason and it’s so funny lmao

Race OVER!! Congrats LIQUID!!!