The Race to World First in Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible Has Begun!

Sorry, i cant come. My mom said i have to be in bed in 10 minutes

Having a Blue Post about the RWF endorses it, which I loathe. They’re using resources on raids designed for top guilds with obscene amounts of gold who play all day, gearing up multiple alts.

https://dotesports.com/wow/news/method-break-down-mind-numbing-yet-necessary-preparation-for-wows-race-to-world-first

Not even Method finds this preparation fun.

3 Likes

I will never get why people get so angry about people playing games with their friends

1 Like

You think these people treat this as a game or as a job?

1 Like

Por que no los dos?

At the end of the day, they’re just playing games with their buddies, and they happen to get paid to do it.

1 Like

All of the insane preparation these guilds do is self inflicted. They do it not because it’s required to beat the raid, but because it’s required to beat the raid first. The world first race is at its core a PvP event. Just clearing the raid is a foregone conclusion for these guilds.

And guilds have being racing for many years and begging Blizzard to acknowledge it, which they finally did in BFA.

2 Likes

They are playing with their co-workers. This is like saying an NFL team is just a bunch of friends playing games.

3 Likes

Can you not be buddies with your co-workers?

You are being over dramatic. I don’t think anyone is “angry” about people playing WF.

Most wow players just don’t care or even know about WF, because it is extremely boring to watch and has nothing to do with how normal players playing the game.

1 Like

Since you guys are promoting this, how about moving the RWF to its own tournament servers, like MDI & AWC?

That way, you can overtune the fights on the tournament servers, and just have the live servers have what will eventually be the non-crazy version of the fights in the first place?

2 Likes

loathe

verb

1. feel intense dislike or disgust for

pretty strong verbiage for a calm person to be using about others playing video games

Becoming friends with co-workers ends up with situations like with method josh. It’s not a very good idea

Clearly there’s no other outcome

I know you’re being obtuse. since again, you can’t handle other’s opinions but your own. still the same ole same ole.

I’m being obtuse when you’re the one saying that the only thing that can come of being friends with coworkers is sexual abuse?

Man you’re wild.

That is far from the norm, and you know that.

It is far from the norm, but you failed to see the general point, as always.

So these world first competitors are doing alpha testing.

Essentially, yeah.

Which is why they make changes extremely aggressively, because if the best players in the world can’t down it, it’s pretty much unbeatable for the rest of the playerbase.

Watching Maximum’s stream. Hilariously a few of their raiders are still asleep.

There are other outcomes too besides sexual

For my instance: being lied to by co workers you thought they were good friends with you

I used to work in a retail store (Walmart back in high school) and there was this co worker who I really thought they were awesome, became friends with another mutual too

Over time I been wanting to do cool stuff with them after work, cause I cared about them and they said they do for me whenever we share personal problems within another

But it was always something why it couldn’t happen, other than being told “I do like hanging out with you” for months, BUT never do what they say, as if there’s never time in the world whenever I want to make plans.

But there was so much time in the world for our mutual friend, so much free time. Finally got the hint. I wasn’t stupid to believe in their lies, telling me “we can’t” but I see you on social media you’re having a blast later that day.

Neither were actually wanting to hang out with me because if they did, both would had made that conversation “hey Zumakind wants to hang out we should probably invite him or either of us hang out with him too”

So when I really found out what’s really happening I just said “the fel with them” and distanced myself till I eventually found a better opportunity

Removed them too after that, they didn’t noticed I removed them silently so that showed me loud and clear they didn’t really cared about my friendship with them

But that’s been years since then I learned better to not put effort as much as I used to now

When a friend is willing to put much effort as I do with anyone I care for, that’s the person you know they mean it