The PVP damage nerf killed my spec. I called it and no one listened

Sub rogue is dead. this is the final straw for me. i refuse to play deadly brew zug spec for pvp. i shouldnt be cucked because spriests do 10 million damage per dot tick. Every rogue who ive spoke to has confirmed theyre rerolling if the change stays but honestly im feeling like my money has been wasted. ive put up w a lot and have never said that but if this change stays im forsure finding another game. pvping on my rogue ws the only reason i played this game anymore tbh

3 Likes

Godspeed, young rogue.

You will be missed.

2 Likes

good thing you have 2 minutes of cc for all that weak damage to add up to a kill

1 Like

Rogue is a trainwreck now. Our runes are so bad lmao.

1 Like

aint nobody got time for that and also in any group content my cd’s are never up.

Good rogues are fine. Learn from better players how they are succeeding, or continue to fail. Your choice.

5 Likes

im the best rogue in all of sod

3 Likes

So you win right now?

Carnage needs to be 50% more damage since it bleeds our target and removes our CC. Why do we have this bleed crap going on and then people talking about control.

Our best runes we can possibly use either add a bleed or apply a poison or rely on poisons. Wtf is this contradictory design?

if i have all my cds in a 1v1 i always win. but my cds are never up in a group fight like stv and bgs and as of now my dmg is NOT cutting it in this spec

One of the trolls supporting this

1 Like

fr legit no one knows what theyre talking about i swear haha i just dont wanan pvp with deadly brew :frowning:

The whole point of SoD was to be able to have versatility between optioning runes and specs - this forces meta specs and completely mitigates the freedom of having the options of runes.

Those who sacrifice damage to retain survivability are paying more for it.

exactly! i am being forced into playing deadly brew spec :frowning:

“I’m purposefully playing an awful memespec and my damage is bad!”

wow, I wonder why

1 Like

it was perfectly fine last night

This is good. No more rogues keeping me in stun lock. So lame.

theyre just gonna go deadly brew spec and blow u up itll be worse for u now

Cant. Im way of earth plus shield, riptide.

It was the stuns why i couldnt kill rogues. Toe to toe i always win because spells cant be dodged and my heals do a lot

Just watch Pshero stream of him recking everyone