<The Process> 4/10M 7-10pm EST Wed, Thurs, Mon

As of 9/9/20, we’re and 18 and have the following openings to bring our roster to 26:
Tanks: 1 (Death Knight, Paladin, Druid, Warrior)
Melee: 2 (Demon Hunter, DK, Paladin, Druid)
Healers: 3 (Druid, Paladin, Monk)
Ranged: 2 (Druid, Mage)

Bump! :slight_smile:
We’re still recruiting

I might be interested in the tank spot and I’ve got a friend that can heal or dps — he’s not sure yet what to play for SL

Hi Housecat, We would love for you and your friend to fill out an app if you are interested in joining us heading into shadowlands!

Always looking for more like-minded individuals!

Bump! If you’re looking for a skilled raid group with awesome people, shoot us an app. Where are my melee brothers?

We have a great group of people here; you’ll see a combination of structure, preparation, and talent that is unrivaled in similarly positioned guilds. Send us an app!

Bump - looking for raiders looking for a great team environment and exceptional preparation for Shadowlands.

As of 9/17/20, we’re at 21 and have the following openings to bring our roster to 26:
Healers: 2 (Paladin, Monk)
Ranged: 1 (Druid, Mage)
Melee: 2 (Demon Hunter, DK, Paladin, Druid)

Shadowlands is fast approaching, we’re excited to raid together! Take a look and see if the guild is a good fit for you.

Where oh where are the dps DK’s, DH’s, mages and Boomies at?

Always looking for some feathered friends to throw moons at things!

I need a good Hpal to funnel all my gear to! We’ve got a great group of people here. Shoot us an app!

Looking for players with strong healing fundamentals and some competitive-minded DPS players for roles listed above.

Still looking for a few more people who want to mythic raid seriously in a non-toxic environment!

Bump to the top! Still recruiting for Shadowlands!

WTB more friends for shadowlands!

Your raid time is perfect for me. I’m considering Druid, Mage, or Pali for SL. I’m pretty flexible and I’m non toxic :D. I can go Hpal or reto druid for heals. Im aotc H N’Zoth.

Always looking for more like-minded individuals!

Prepatch is almost here! Send us an app!